Shane Blacks The Predator

I used to love Shane Black's work but this time he failed, and he failed with my fave franchise so i'm pissed at him.
I know these lines word for word because i've read the draft.

LOL

Total gutter trash. These people know how to destroy franchises at a genius level. If this turns out the way it's looking to turn out then the entire cast, crew, studio and financial backers can eat my diarrhea bung hole raw.

P5TeuEh.gif

I am having faith in this movie because I had a really nice Kebab earlier on and I thought of an amazing scenario which will probably not happen in the film. But despite that ADI has had time to see what people liked and what they didn't like in regards to Predator I mean they haven't done anything Predator related since AVPR. I want to see what they come up with next.

You should listen to the AvP DVD commentary track done by the bozos at ADI. They were circle jerking each other on how great their work was in the first AvP film, not to mention Paul Waste of Space Anderson going on about how they call the original Predator plasma caster the Hair Dryer and the P2 caster the Cell Phone. They all then go on to make one of the worst movies ever created. From what I've seen in the pictures and ADI being involved, this one is another straight to the toilet endeavor.

It just pains me. I personally would welcome another collab with humans, but NOT THIS!!!!!

Yes, I have seen the commentary. Pretending their movie wasn't ******, ha!

I am having faith in this movie because I had a really nice Kebab earlier on and I thought of an amazing scenario which will probably not happen in the film. But despite that ADI has had time to see what people liked and what they didn't like in regards to Predator I mean they haven't done anything Predator related since AVPR. I want to see what they come up with next.
Yes, Shane black really needs one of your nice kebabs

You should listen to the AvP DVD commentary track done by the bozos at ADI. They were circle jerking each other on how great their work was in the first AvP film, not to mention Paul Waste of Space Anderson going on about how they call the original Predator plasma caster the Hair Dryer and the P2 caster the Cell Phone. They all then go on to make one of the worst movies ever created. From what I've seen in the pictures and ADI being involved, this one is another straight to the toilet endeavor.

I remember how all the people involved in the commentary boasted about their magificent work.
But yet AVP is a stuff nightmares are made of.

I was waiting for your commentary on this, and I was not disappointed :D

I aim to please. :cool: UNLIKE Hollywood. :sick:

I remember how all the people involved in the commentary boasted about their magificent work.
But yet AVP is a stuff nightmares are made of.

Yeah, AvP was one of the most poorly executed projects I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. They need to start offering Zoloft with these movies instead of popcorn because it's pretty depressing how badly they've destroyed the franchise. That new Alien Covenant movie was a laughing matter too, not that I care as much about the space roaches as I did for Predator, but both franchises are as shriveled up as King Tut's penis at this point...in my opinion anyway.

Hmm...well I didn't dislike the premise of Predators per se, and the armour of the three Supers looked really cool (esp the Falconer). But they really tried to hard to make Royce an 'anti-hero' and you basically ended up liking the freaking corpses hanging everywhere more, at least there story may have been more interesting. But I do think that Adrian Brody (Royce) tried really hard to save the movie, all things considered.

The new Predator they are fighting is very well designed. Far more technically superior and far more complex than the rest.
I think they have gone all out with the designs especially with the Bio Mask. Not going too much into detail but I have faith in the Predator designs from what I have seen but for the movies story itself it will still suck.

There's a tiny portion of this community who have seen the actual sculpts, me being very critical on sculpts and concepts have been reassured on what they are creating. Your source dates back quiet far i'm certain things have changed.

Art Andrews - What's your thoughts on the new Predator?

Since AvP, people have been talking about giving it a chance and actually watching it before judging it and every single time the movies have been total garbage. By this point it should be expected to be a piece of crap, humans teaming up with the Predator, there's a big mutant Predator and what looks like a little kid in the story. Sounds like a recipe for complete disaster, this movie is going to be total ****.

They're turning the Predator franchise into the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and it amazes me that these people who makes millions of dollars a year to develop these movies can't understand the franchise they're working with and consistently manage to F it up. I don't know what extent Shane Black's influence runs to and where it meets a wall with the wishes of FOX, but FOX has dun' goofed three times in a row now and it's about to be four times in a row when it comes to the Predator franchise.

Here's a hint on how you can tell any Predator movie is going to suck, if any one OTHER than SWS is doing the creature effects, it will suck and so will the on screen representation of whatever design they're working with. Although in the case of Predators, it wouldn't matter because that whole thing was absolute gutter trash WAY off the deep end. I'm convinced whoever came up with it only did so after taking a WILD trip down to the corner of Cocaine Boulevard and Mushroom Street.

I'm just waiting for the day they decide to release a movie so bad that it plays out like one of those Predator "furry-esque" fan fictions involving some deranged ****...maybe we'll get that with this movie.

They haven't made a good Predator movie since P2 and they're never going to make another good Predator movie ever again.

P.S. I just took a HUGE dump, I'm going to pitch that to FOX for the follow up sequel to this movie and judging by their creative vision, I think it will see production.

Shogun The movie will probably have its huge downers, i'm only interested in the character design seeing as that's what many people eagerly wait for. If we were to judge each Predator film by its story then the only good ones would be Predator 1 and possibly Predators seeing as I thought AVP/AVPR and Predator 2's story lines/locations were awful.
In terms of character design Predator 2 takes the cake... because of the large variety of characters who actually looked great.
I'm sure those who have no faith in this movie will be in line buying tickets to the movie theaters just like the rest of us.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back