Seen This??? Original Screen Used Stunt Lightsaber 1977 Obi-Wan

If the facts are taken at face value as we have seen them so far, this looks like a case of criminal fraud. If I am not mistaken, in the UK, first it has to be reported to the police for investigation before anything can be done.

considering the length of time to go past since the original sale if you reported that to most cops, they wouldn't be interested. but having my policemans hat on for a second.

at the end of the day, he's bought something that has been misrepresented, the trick is proving the person he bought it off 'knew' it wasn't what they claimed it to be.

but it would have to be the person he bought it from, who did the sale. not whoever runs the company now.

if cops weren't interested, he could take them to small claims court. it would be cheaper and the amounts of money involved and the potential payout from court is within the range of the items original sale value

Great thread guys. I would have felt really bad for them if someone had bought this, However I couldn't see anyone paying that kind of money and not researching the prop before buying.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back