Where are good places to buy screen used

kevin926

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Title says it all. Looking for auction sits or store fronts for screen used props

Thanks in advance

I have purchased from the following and been happy with the transactions. No issues or concerns with authenticity to date.

• Prop Store
  • Production Treasures
  • Heritage Auctions
  • Julien’s Auctions
  • The Prop Gallery
  • Prop Masters

As always, you should ask questions and do your own research. One thing I have found, is the descriptions, especially in auction catalogs are not always accurate. Not saying the item is not authentic but auction houses often get details wrong… was item used in the original film or the sequel? The materials the item is made from… is it a hero piece or a background item… I’ve seen mistakes in all of those descriptions.

Last edited:
I have purchased from the following and been happy with the transactions. No issues or concerns with authenticity to date.

• Prop Store
  • Production Treasures
  • Heritage Auctions
  • Julien’s Auctions
  • The Prop Gallery
  • Prop Masters

As always, you should ask questions and do your own research. One thing I have found, is the descriptions, especially in auction catalogs are not always accurate. Not saying the item is not authentic but auction houses often get details wrong… was item used in the original film or the sequel? The materials the item is made from… is it a hero piece or a background item… I’ve seen mistakes in all of those descriptions.
Mainly looking for Sleepy Hollow TV series screen used. It's not a big collectors item but rarely shows up

Mainly looking for Sleepy Hollow TV series screen used. It's not a big collectors item but rarely shows up
I usually see a small trickle of items from that show on facebook and ebay, though generally not major pieces.

I think VIP fan auctions may have handled the bulk of the show's liquidation...maybe they still have leftovers?

I usually see a small trickle of items from that show on facebook and ebay, though generally not major pieces.

I think VIP fan auctions may have handled the bulk of the show's liquidation...maybe they still have leftovers?
Long gone. Some collectors are selling smaller pieces they bought in bulk from VIP however, most have been resold or sitting in private collections.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back