Sculpting Two Bios

Oh my, I just love this bio.
It has to be one of the best out there. Love the lines, love the laser tunnel. Love it all.
Very nice indeed.
Spose I'd better start getting my pennies together.
C.

Thanks so much for all your encouragement guys! Here's some pics of both raw and painted:

Img_2587.jpg

Img_2572.jpg

Img_2573.jpg

Img_2577.jpg

Img_2580.jpg

Img_2581.jpg

Img_2583.jpg

Img_2532.jpg

Img_2553.jpg

Img_2551.jpg

Img_2549.jpg

Img_2550.jpg

0000.jpg

****** on a bike man....they came out great
As has already said.....one of the best out there.....you should be VERY proud of yourself man,

post 225 is your best P1 paint up so far, i bet that feels great on a bio you sculpted. :)

now................

eventually i can bug the **** out of you on how to smooth out the clay on a bio :cool:

The head underneath is Scott Marshall's 1st gen closed mouth. The Bio fits but would need some adjusting with a heat gun to fit perfectly.

Img_2590.jpg

The measurements are:

Img_2576.jpg

Here is the P1 Stunt in comparison:

Img_9671.jpg

What type of Resin did you use, I used smooth cast d65 i believe on my OZ bio, took a huge amount, this is very impressive for 4 layers, EXCELLENT JOB MY FRIEND!!

Thanks so much for the info, how many casts were your able to yield in a gallon? if you dont mind my axing? And did you brush the coats on or just swoosh it around?

I can say that when doing castings of my bio, I was able to get around 6 thick pulls about a 1/4 inch. And another 3 slightly thinner pulls. It really depends on how thick each copy is. The best method to use is a slush/brush method for all layers. I usually slush each layer until it thickens up then use a brush to push around the resin. Thats my method anyways. Hope that helps

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back