Screen used Krite egg from Critters 2

Howlrunner

Sr Member
OK, so I know that this is not the most spectacular movie prop in existence, but the "Critters" movies are amongst my favourites and I've wanted a Critter egg for years now....

I finally found one at an affordable price the other day and jumped at the chance. At last, my first screen used prop from the "Critters" saga! :):thumbsup

The egg is (I believe) solid resin.

The egg with the production used script I got it with:

CrittersEgg3.jpg

Close up:

CrittersEgg1.jpg

CrittersEgg2.jpg

Screencap from the movie:

KriteEggs1.jpg

The egg with my replica Krites (I'm working on a better display for it):

CrittersEgg4.jpg

:thumbsup Wow, that's awesome! Nice piece and appreciate you sharing.

Just a tip, that "hay" under the egg looks a lot like Guinea Pig food (maybe a little less green though). You might want to try a pet store if Hay isn't readily available otherwise.

Wow those little crites are really awesome. I also love the display piece, nice touch with the straw.
PS. I always thought those Grover bend people were pretty dum. " Oh look at the pretty GIANT GREEN ALIEN eggs, let's buy them for easter" :D they got what was coming to them.

Whoa -- That's awesome Howlrunner, especially the Beanie Babies Display case, along with the straw it looks like it was custom made for the egg. Gotta love Critters, that's a cool baby krite, great sculpt! Thanks for posting these pics, it's always fun to see stuff like this. :D \m/

Necro bump... I saw Critters 2 for the first time last night when a local theater showed a 35mm print... Awesome movie.

That is so freakin cool that you found one of the eggs! Was hoping to find Critters stuff on here and I wasn't disappointed :)

Would you mind measuring the egg? I am curious what the length/diameter of it is... Seems like it would be a fun project to try and sculpt my own.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back