scratch build paper model of the new xwing

berszu

Hi.
After the construction of Falcon and At-At the time came for the X-wing.
Like the previous model will be built entirely from the ground up with the paper.
I systematically stirred the photos of construction progress.
The model probably will not be replicated to the lack of original material on the web
The relationship with the construction of the previous paper
models

Paper model of 38'' Falcon Millennium scratch builded.

30'' paper model of AT-AT in progress scratch build

greet
Bernard Szukiel

tn_xwing szkielet 005.JPGtn_xwing szkielet 002.JPGtn_xwing szkielet 006.JPGtn_xwing szkielet 012.JPGtn_xwing szkielet 013.JPGtn_xwing szkielet 001.JPGtn_xwing 013.JPGtn_xwing szkielet 015.JPG

Very impressive! AF naming possibilities, *any* paper modeler should be called a 'paper wrangler', since it is no cake walk to successfully master the medium.

Berszu, it does look like you are having fun!
R/ Robert

love your work. I've always thought card is an under used material.x wing 14.jpg this was my one from 30 years ago all card and paper. Unfortunately it it no longer exists :-( and my photographic skills where not that good. can't wait to see what you do with yours. loved the AT ATs

Excellent work. Skill, attention to detail and commitment to get it done.....Nice;)

One small complaint.....don't say it's paper...you are using cardboard. It's not origami:lol

love your work. I've always thought card is an under used material.View attachment 482956 this was my one from 30 years ago all card and paper. Unfortunately it it no longer exists :-( and my photographic skills where not that good. can't wait to see what you do with yours. loved the AT ATs

You built that in 1985!!.........I did the almost exact same thing!!..........it looks fantastic, god I wish I had photos of what I built back then...

It looks awesome...;)

You built that in 1985!!.........I did the almost exact same thing!!..........it looks fantastic, god I wish I had photos of what I built back then...

It looks awesome...;)
thats the biggest shame of it . when we/ I was the most production at making things I had no photo skills or equipment. Now I have cameras coming out of me ears but don't make anything

Hi Berzu, unbelievable work!!! Keep it up!!

...Now I have cameras coming out of me ears but don't make anything
Hi Flimzy, ....that couldn't be farther from the truth. You're at your building prime....and using state-of-the-art modeling technology at that. And that was an awesome X-wing!
I once built a styrofoam and cardboard snowspeeder and didn't even have a camera. It had dubious dimensions but it was huge. Those sure were the days :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back