Scott marshall Predator 1 Completed

Xterminatus

Hey guys and girls.

This is the last one in a while im starting to repaint my Sideshow Predator 1 bust this weekend and that will take a while.

Anyways this is my version of the fantastic Scott Marshall Predator 1 sculpt.

Its a very big head similar or bigger than the DB P1 sec gen.

I cut the dreads quite short but i really like it like that

The Dreads and beads are from biohunter76 and the quills are Bountyhunters.

Biohunters dreads are a bit stiffer than booies but i think they are more sturdy and once mounted they fall in place really great.

The head is the Resin version and are painted with a Iwata Hp-ch airbrush and the colors are Golden acryllics.

Hope you guys/girls like it as much as i do .

5694011944_8ffc9a8515_b.jpg

5693440467_2a06e081a0_b.jpg

5693434701_b65878bea5_b.jpg

5694006588_ac6de9d09b_b.jpg

5694007018_ef0dfe6cc5_b.jpg

Kind Regards
Jimmy

Dude this is a very nice paint job. Just the eyes wish you painted them P1 style that blue purple color. But all and alll amazing. Would like to have you to paint one of my next masks.

Looks great man! Where are the collection pics? I would love to see all your heads in a row LOL! Oh and what happed to the kaibutsuya elder? I was promised pics a while ago, soon you are going to have to give it to me.

Looks great man! Where are the collection pics? I would love to see all your heads in a row LOL! Oh and what happed to the kaibutsuya elder? I was promised pics a while ago, soon you are going to have to give it to me.

Hia mate

Gawd i had totaly forgot the Collection pics. Ill try to take some this weekend.
As for the Kaibutsuya Elder ,, well it will be the last on the list im afraid
Ill first repaint my Sideshow P1 bust and after that its the marshall Elder and then its the kaibutsuyas turn hehehe.

ohh btw would it be possible for you to take a picture of your new bust/torso that you are sculpting with your kaibutsuya P2 mounted on.
I was thinking that it would be a great combo

Hia mate

Gawd i had totaly forgot the Collection pics. Ill try to take some this weekend.
As for the Kaibutsuya Elder ,, well it will be the last on the list im afraid
Ill first repaint my Sideshow P1 bust and after that its the marshall Elder and then its the kaibutsuyas turn hehehe.

ohh btw would it be possible for you to take a picture of your new bust/torso that you are sculpting with your kaibutsuya P2 mounted on.
I was thinking that it would be a great combo

Well at least get it done this year! LOL! Looking forward to the collection pics. When I work on my new bust later tonight I will take some pics with the P2 head on it. I will add the pictures to my bad elder bust post.

I particulalrly like the irregular spot patterns on his crown. Good use of layers and transparency, most impressive.
I personally prefer slightly longer dreds but this doesn not detract from your excellent work. Well done.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back