SBP theory

berserk wolf

I was looking over my NECA Berserker, Falconer, Tracker, and Alien Warrior and Predalien figures the other night and I thought of something. Since these three new species of Preds or "Super Preds" are stronger than the ones we all grew up loving, would they have less difficulty taking down a Warrior or atlest three Warriors on there own? Celtic had trouble taking down one Warrior. Scar had more difficulty taking down the Queen. And Wolf, in terms of brute strength, pretty much got owned by the Predalien. Would the three new BSPs (on their own) have to exert less effort to kill those damn bugs?

Hmmmm, IDK. It was said or eluded to that the SBP were stronger, but I never saw evidence of this in the film. The humans who got to face off with each of the SBP via physical confrontation seemed to have given each SBP a wee bit of a run for it's money.

I was surprised that the convict was able to surprise one of the SBP from behind and shank the crap out of him...this would have never happened with P1..Plus Mr. Black was given a run for his money by the half starved and exhausted P1S...then taken out by Royce. And you can't forget the face-off between falconer and the Hanzo. The SBP seemed to be barely able to deal with a man one on one, I honestly don't see one of their kind dealing with multiple xenos at once.
~Estelle

I'd say yes. They had better equipment and would be at a higher level if skill and expertise than scar, Celtic and chopper. Despite their 'ruthless' attitude, they were still extremely cunning. I reckon they would be able to kill xeno drones very easily, but pred-aliens and queens would still be a challenge for them

The Alien that Celtic fought was special, that's how it was able to survive for such a long time and get a good body count up. You really think any other Alien would survive being tossed through a wall and having its head bashed through four pillars?

Celtic won that fight in my book, his hand-to-hand skills were probably the best of the AVP Preds. Having that said, he might actually be able to put up a fight against the Super Predators. Maybe not win, but they'd know they've been in a fight.

The Alien that Celtic fought was special, that's how it was able to survive for such a long time and get a good body count up. You really think any other Alien would survive being tossed through a wall and having its head bashed through four pillars?

Celtic won that fight in my book, his hand-to-hand skills were probably the best of the AVP Preds. Having that said, he might actually be able to put up a fight against the Super Predators. Maybe not win, but they'd know they've been in a fight.

um, Blade, this was about Super Preds fighting Aliens.

I don't really think the super black predators are stronger. I think their methods and attitudes are more brutal and that might give them an advantage in battle, but not against an alien

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back