Satan the Soulkeeper

CreatureCreator

Sr Member
Hi,

here is a bust i have been working on. It is my concept of what Satan should look. I tried to make him more realistic and scary than the stereotype devil. The hair is actually humans who are starved and climbing on top of eachother. Have almost finished everything besides the hair, some detailing word, still a lot of work i have to put in the hair.

Here are the pictures:
35iuh69.jpg

9hhu76.jpg

55s8c3.jpg

16i5ybm.jpg

2r287ch.jpg

152by9k.jpg

Let me know what you think of it and i will post pictures of the further progress as soon as possible.

Joop

That is absolutely awesome! I love the idea of having the "souls of the damned" climbing and holding on to his head. The sculpt itself is simply brilliant!

I love this interpretation of the Devil. It's really hard to come up with something original when so many artists have interpreted a character already, but I think you've got something unique. I really like it.

Awesome!!!!

Only thing I would change (and I mean literally the only thing) would be sharpen the teeth a wee bit. Not shark sharp though, just a little more pointy.

Can't wait to see it finished and painted up!

Chris

So, a last here is the update with the finished sculpt, took me alot of hours to finish the hair, but I am pleased with the result. Here are the pictures:

2n1f11i.jpg

2enmfjm.jpg

2v0ih06.jpg

1zxrvph.jpg

6qe1lk.jpg

let me know what you think of the result

Joop

This is just BRILLIANT! Your interpretation and sculpting skill is just about unsurpassable! Wow!

I recently did a large Satan bust myself, (but a completely different take, of course) so this is so fresh in my mind. It's amazing how each artist can create such unique perspectives on the same idea.

Fantastic work indeed! How are you going to display it, if I may ask?

Amazing!!!!

Looks kinda like Anthony Hopkins :)

Can't wait to see how you are going to paint it up!
Chris

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back