Samus Aran Armor Papercraft Possibility

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by JnAStudios, Mar 24, 2012.

1. JnAStudios

JnAStudios New Member

I've been assembling this model and the thought just occurred to me that if scaled up properly, resined and whatnot this could be a good basis to make a good life sized armor set with some tweaking for joint flexing.

So I thought I'd throw it out to y'all just in case anyone ever wants to try it.

Samus Aran | PaperCraft Museum

Disclaimer: This is not my model, I found it and am sharing it with the community. It was made by Golum999 as the page states and I am not that person

2. Dung0beetle

Dung0beetle Well-Known Member

3. animefan

animefan Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Im going to be building one later this year.

4. echo5633

echo5633 Active Member

After I finish one or two of my ongoing builds I'm gonna throw one together I tried on about 4 years ago epic fail but i didn't have a clue what i was doing so I gotta knock that one off my list I can't let her be the one that got away.

5. MychoPsantis

MychoPsantis New Member

I started on with foam, using the advice Stealth provided. The files, I believe were taken from the game, so I had issues putting it onto a real person. You will need to make adjustments.

6. Ulfh

Ulfh New Member

what advice? can you please tell me or show me a link what so ever?

7. MychoPsantis

MychoPsantis New Member

Here's the link to the thread showing what Stealth did to make a War Machine out of foam using the pep files. There is a Tutorial link in the first post there that will take you to his YouTube channel where he goes over it.

But like I said, you will need to make adjustments to the Samus files to be able to actually fit them. Good luck!