Samus Aran Armor Papercraft Possibility

JnAStudios

I've been assembling this model and the thought just occurred to me that if scaled up properly, resined and whatnot this could be a good basis to make a good life sized armor set with some tweaking for joint flexing.

So I thought I'd throw it out to y'all just in case anyone ever wants to try it.

Samus Aran | PaperCraft Museum

Disclaimer: This is not my model, I found it and am sharing it with the community. It was made by Golum999 as the page states and I am not that person

After I finish one or two of my ongoing builds I'm gonna throw one together I tried on about 4 years ago epic fail but i didn't have a clue what i was doing so I gotta knock that one off my list I can't let her be the one that got away.

I started on with foam, using the advice Stealth provided. The files, I believe were taken from the game, so I had issues putting it onto a real person. You will need to make adjustments.

I started on with foam, using the advice Stealth provided. The files, I believe were taken from the game, so I had issues putting it onto a real person. You will need to make adjustments.
what advice? can you please tell me or show me a link what so ever?

what advice? can you please tell me or show me a link what so ever?
Here's the link to the thread showing what Stealth did to make a War Machine out of foam using the pep files. There is a Tutorial link in the first post there that will take you to his YouTube channel where he goes over it.

But like I said, you will need to make adjustments to the Samus files to be able to actually fit them. Good luck!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back