Sam Fisher/splinter cell suit

Very nice suit there!!!

I was one of the original programmer on the Splinter Cell and Chaos Theory game .. we had a real blast doing that game and this guy, well, I can say I stared at him for so long (about 5 years), it's not even funny!! :)

Still, Fisher is an awesome character and you've reproed his stuff nicely!

Congrats!

Does anybody know what would be the best substance to use for the night vision goggles. I'm going to try to make my first mold with these goggles and was wondering what material would be best. I was thinking about a thick latex. But your input would be nice. Anybody know the cheapest and best place to buy all the materials for this too. Any help would be cool because I am new to this deal.

Thanks,
Gordon

Very nice suit there!!!

I was one of the original programmer on the Splinter Cell and Chaos Theory game .. we had a real blast doing that game and this guy, well, I can say I stared at him for so long (about 5 years), it's not even funny!! :)

Still, Fisher is an awesome character and you've reproed his stuff nicely!

Congrats!

Thank you for helping to create two of my favorite games of all time! :thumbsup

I know where you can get the night vision goggles, for really cheap.
check out this site Indy Mogul - DIY filmmaking
they build movie props and fx and tutorials.
if you look up "night vision goggles" and you'll find a awesome tutorial!!!

btw there is a airsoft version of his sc five-seven pistol. You can probably find it on google shopping. Heres some that has blowback and a silencer, and laser!
ElectricFullAutoTacticalFiveSevenPistolBlowbackAirsofttGun.html

Here's a bunch
airsoft five seven - Google Search

sry i know you posted this a long time ago, but i hope i could help@

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back