Sam Fisher/splinter cell suit

I think I'm going to use welding goggles add pvc piping and somehow add more to the top of the goggles. Where did you get the LEDs and how did you put them in?

Cool OUtfit. I always wanted to do this costume.

I have a Pocket PC about 3 years old. Battery is dead but if you want it it's yours. Just pay for shipping. $6-$7 inside the US. Let me know.

Brad

IMG_4560.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg

I remember Sam saying in one of the books he used a Sykes WWII knife and he uses an FN2000 assault rifle aswell as an FN Five Seven pistol. Just a heads up. I am open to any question ask me, I used to be a huge fan of the games, books, everything and I have become pretty good with the gear.

Kerotan- I read the first splinter cell novel and know about the FN2000 and the FN 5-7. Never heard about the knife I'll have to check it out. If you read the last few posts and go into the links there is a marushin 5-7 airsoft gun and a JLS FN2000 airsoft gun. I hope that doesn't sound mean I'm just confirming and thanking you for your advice. Also what kind of tactical vest does he wear and any other gear you might know about. Also forgot to add this but my grandfather has an old navy knife from WWII. It's pretty bada**. I'll take pics of it when my camera is working properly.
Thank You once again.:):):)

Jedifyfe- I think that PDA would be awesome but I don't know how we would make the transaction of me paying shipping.:confused But that is definitly COOL.:cool

oh well, pretty cool knife in my oppinion. As for the vest he calls it Rhino plates, some sort of coverall, dosen't exist as far as I know.

Yeah, the MK23 is most recognizable as the main gun of ANOTHER videogame character... Right John?;)

Indeed :)

Ohhhhhhhhh. The old guy. Not to say that sam fisher isn't 50.

Hehe, yes. But Snake didn't always look so old... ;)

I'm liking what you've got so far for the Splinter Cell gear.
I found those gloves the other day but was too lazy to post them for you. I knew you would find them ealily with a search.
Very cool.

Regards,
- John

Jedifyfe- I think that PDA would be awesome but I don't know how we would make the transaction of me paying shipping.:confused But that is definitly COOL.:cool

If you have a paypal account we can do it that way. Just PM me. Also I think I might have an older Palm that my look more accurate.

Brad

Indeed :)

Hehe, yes. But Snake didn't always look so old... ;)

I'm liking what you've got so far for the Splinter Cell gear.
I found those gloves the other day but was too lazy to post them for you. I knew you would find them ealily with a search.
Very cool.

Regards,
- John

Knightsaber-neither did sam fisher. Oh I see how it is you were going to make me work were you.:lol

I do have a paypal account too. I'll have to think about it though.

Anyone know how I can do the rhino plates? I was thinking a tactical vest with little pockets and add on pieces of faux leather for the plates. Anyone agree or have I better solution? I'm open them.

Ok got some plain black underarmor and I am getting the welding goggles soon.:cool:cool

My camera is still being stupid I really want to upload pics to gt it started.:unsure

Here's my Flickr set, with some of my Sam Fisher pictures... http://www.flickr.com/photos/samfisher/sets/72157607555805458/

A good friend of mine sculpted the goggles for me and cast up the resin ones I'm using in all those shots. There were lights in them, but there were some problems with them, so I took them out for now, until we work out a better plan to light them up and see through them at the same time.

100_8096.jpg

I had a local seamstress make the tactical vest for me...

100_7136.jpg

It's all double layer black canvas, with extra large sheets of the fuzzy sided Velcro mounted as the chest panels.

And I also used Kydex bendable plastic sheets to make the "brackets" that I mounted onthe back, to support the rifle...

100_7131.jpg

100_7133.jpg

The pants are black tactical//cargo pants, with all the pockets and everything permanently attached.

Most of the pockets are the little camera pocket holders you can get at Wal*Mart. I just removed the little plastic emblem off of them and used black leather dye to color the gray trim on them, so that they're all black.

Real combat boots I got from a SEAL buddy I know, who has size 12 feet.

The knife is a real Gerber boot knife. I mounted it on the back of the vest, with the handle pointed directly out to the right, since I'm right handed. You can see a little bit of it above my fat a$$...

1335968345_8400edca2b_b.jpg

But this is it...

309105_d.jpg

The rifle is the same Airsoft one you're looking at. The little pistol is an airsoft too.

I made the holster for it, to match this picture...

1078383510-splinter_1.jpg

And here's mine...

8crop.jpg

I made it out of Kydex plastic, overlayed with a clear plastic that my daughter's notebook used for a cover.

All the exposed rivets on the vest and the plastic holster, are all black tinted stainless steel chicago screws that I got from the same place I order the Kydex from.

The undershirt is just an Under Armor shirt.

:D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back