Limited Run SaberBay DARKSABER season 3 finish now available (limited quantities) saberbay.com

This should help you with the vented pommel. The static is the same except those silver pins go in place of the D ring.
I figured out why I was confused. My kit only came with one of these greeblies so I reached out to Justin to see how I can get another.

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 55
I’m still a little confused on how to wire the switch pcb. i’m planning on running 2 data lines, one for the blade, and one for the crystal, pixel strip over the board, and the switch neopixels. does that mean i use the Do pad to chain to the rest of accent pixels or do I have to use both the Do and the Din pads?

I’m still a little confused on how to wire the switch pcb. i’m planning on running 2 data lines, one for the blade, and one for the crystal, pixel strip over the board, and the switch neopixels. does that mean i use the Do pad to chain to the rest of accent pixels or do I have to use both the Do and the Din pads?
Yes you would us DO to put them in series, in turn making them individually assessable using subblades with proffie
But you need to make sure that the chamber led is RGB not RGBW
RGBW pixel have a little yellow spot in them

Yes you would us DO to put them in series, in turn making them individually assessable using subblades with proffie
But you need to make sure that the chamber led is RGB not RGBW
RGBW pixel have a little yellow spot in them
got it. and Im working through the install following Goth 3Designs’ guide and I’m wondering how he managed to connect power to everything despite not having the switches wired up and the circuit seemingly terminating at the pixel strip. did he connect the pcb and chamber pixel power lines to another pad cause the strip is connected to the Batt+ pad already but he has power to the chamber pixel and they dont seem to be chained together.

I just cannot for the life of me find a good way to chain everything together.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-06 183840.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-06 183840.png
    1 MB · Views: 94
Here’s my install for anyone who wants an idea of what the process is like. I didn’t include every detail of hilt/chassis prep, so if you have questions feel free to ask away. I will try to answer any questions I can for installation or assembly. Hope everyone else is, or will soon be, enjoying their saber as much as me!

maly93 Hello, I sent you a message with a question. Thank you!

got it. and Im working through the install following Goth 3Designs’ guide and I’m wondering how he managed to connect power to everything despite not having the switches wired up and the circuit seemingly terminating at the pixel strip. did he connect the pcb and chamber pixel power lines to another pad cause the strip is connected to the Batt+ pad already but he has power to the chamber pixel and they dont seem to be chained together.

I just cannot for the life of me find a good way to chain everything together.

I can't speak to how Goth3D did it, but you'll probably have to create some joints to split off the + line. I personally joined the main blade and crystal chamber together, joined the button power and kill switch together, and then joined those all together. It was definitely the least clean part of my install and the main thing I struggled to figure out.

Slight aside - don't skip wiring up the non-pixel white LEDs on the switch PCB. I figured "oh I'll just set the pixels to white" and skipped the regular white LEDs. I completely regret that because the RGB pixels can't really get a good "white" color on their own.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back