Limited Run SaberBay DARKSABER season 3 finish now available (limited quantities) saberbay.com

Anyone else have delays??? Been delayed a few times now. Don’t have a delivery date anymore. Trying not to worry but last time this happened with a package of mine, it got lost haha.

Anyone else have delays??? Been delayed a few times now. Don’t have a delivery date anymore. Trying not to worry but last time this happened with a package of mine, it got lost haha.
Yeah UPS is being a little strange with me too, I don't have a delivery date either and they slapped an arbitrary delay on it. Said it was supposed to be here today but seems like they might not make it. It's still moving along for me.

Was your tracking acting weird as well?
I thought maybe cause it wasn’t updating in my “shop” app if you are familiar with that. When it arrived the app didn’t update the status, but when I clicked the tracking number it was up to date. It makes me think it was likely just the app being slow not the shipping companies tracking.

Yeah UPS is being a little strange with me too, I don't have a delivery date either and they slapped an arbitrary delay on it. Said it was supposed to be here today but seems like they might not make it. It's still moving along for me.
I would call ups
They usually have pretty good customer service
It updated a few hours ago, it’s 5 miles away now so hopefully it arrives tomorrow, if not I’ll have to wait until Monday

This is weird. Also in LA. It stated it was going to be delivered today. Already reached LA main hub and my local distribution center when I checked this morning (sadly last day of work before everyone got laid off). Now it says arriving Monday with the local distribution and main hub statuses disappeared. Something fishy going on at UPS. Drivers scared of being asked to fight for the darksaber? :lol:

This is weird. Also in LA. It stated it was going to be delivered today. Already reached LA main hub and my local distribution center when I checked this morning (sadly last day of work before everyone got laid off). Now it says arriving Monday with the local distribution and main hub statuses disappeared. Something fishy going on at UPS. Drivers scared of being asked to fight for the darksaber? :lol:
Glad I'm not the only one. Seems like anything that came down to SoCal had some wack delivery. First it was Thursday, then Friday. Now it's Monday. Make up your minds and fight me already! (I do not condone the assailing of your local UPS person.)

Glad I'm not the only one. Seems like anything that came down to SoCal had some wack delivery. First it was Thursday, then Friday. Now it's Monday. Make up your minds and fight me already! (I do not condone the assailing of your local UPS person.)
Mine is the exact same. It just gave me a delivery date for Monday like 3 hours ago

***SOLD***
8AC8DBD4-E8C3-465E-8CBB-1CBF0728CEA7.jpeg
54C3B506-35A1-4EA2-9151-2A638FAD6832.jpeg

04493C0D-A1B3-409D-8B37-ACCF35454D24.jpeg

Selling one of my personal kits. Fantastic hilt and I love it. Just don’t need multiple! This is one of the earlier test grips with a darker complexion. I quite like it.

Will come with blade and LED strip AND CHASSIS!
And you’re choice of lightning or solid black decal

625+shipping

DM if interested

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back