Limited Run SaberBay DARKSABER season 3 finish now available (limited quantities) saberbay.com

That said, I think the service that Justin is offering is a fantastic deal. I spent way more time than the cost of the service. That said, in hindsight I wouldn't have changed anything since my enjoyment in this hobby is in part the build process (if you've seen my other videos you'll know). Plus I had all the materials on hand. If I didn't then I would have gone with the weathered hilt.

Pretty much why I went with the service! I (re)did the Korbanth darksaber weathering and that was a pain in the rear (though I went with hair dryer method). I'll just wait and go another season with the Korbanth but my lungs will thank me for it.

Hey Saberbay! Do we have a rough idea of dates for these to be shipped now? Hopefully all the issues you've been having have passed now!
printing all pending non installed labels right now. with the goal of all going out within this upcoming week. besides the day jobs its all i will be doing thru this week and weekend. Every single label i am checking email threads for request and address change as well as the fulfillment sheet so its along process to print 120 labels today, probably a few will be printed tomorrow. all boxes are made, have a little bit of weathering to do but other than that very close to done for those who are not waiting for an install

printing all pending non installed labels right now. with the goal of all going out within this upcoming week. besides the day jobs its all i will be doing thru this week and weekend. Every single label i am checking email threads for request and address change as well as the fulfillment sheet so its along process to print 120 labels today, probably a few will be printed tomorrow. all boxes are made, have a little bit of weathering to do but other than that very close to done for those who are not waiting for an install
amazing, thank you :) i'm waiting on a weathered, non installed. cannot wait for the final thing.

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

the-simpsons-excellent.gif

My control box looks like this.

I'll have to see if I can pull out one of the larger magnets, its stick out a little, didnt bore out that hole deep/wide enough. I'm also missing 3 small magnets so I could only do 2 of the 4 in that mid section :( Seems to be solid w/o them so not too worried.

I'll have to see if I can pull out one of the larger magnets, its stick out a little, didnt bore out that hole deep/wide enough. I'm also missing 3 small magnets so I could only do 2 of the 4 in that mid section :( Seems to be solid w/o them so not too worried.
Shoot me an email!
I will send you some magnets

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back