Limited Run SaberBay DARKSABER season 3 finish now available (limited quantities) saberbay.com

Attachments

• IMG_5310.JPG
    IMG_5310.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 192
  • IMG_5311.JPG
    IMG_5311.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 197
Will the install instructions include what gauge wires and resistors will will be needed? I haven't done self-installation before and I've looked through the proffieboard manual to get an idea of what I'll need but not sure exactly.

Will the install instructions include what gauge wires and resistors will will be needed? I haven't done self-installation before and I've looked through the proffieboard manual to get an idea of what I'll need but not sure exactly.
No resistors needed. If this is your first build I would recommend cfx install honestly. proffie is open source there is so many variable. cfx is not open source

Wire gauge will be included

No resistors needed. If this is your first build I would recommend cfx install honestly. proffie is open source there is so many variable. cfx is not open source
I have a friend who's worked with proffie before. He's going to help me with all the software, coding, and getting that set up. I'm just concerned with the actual wiring portion since I know how to solder.
Put in my email for the crystal chamber and super excited for this!

I was told to get a proffie board for an ultrasaber conversion, and never really looked into the other options. Are the CFX board that much better?

I was told to get a proffie board for an ultrasaber conversion, and never really looked into the other options. Are the CFX board that much better?
There are a ton of you tube comparisons and threads on Reddit
It boils Down to Cfx is more use friendly and requires no programming like proffie
Cfx you edit parameters via the sd card.
Proffie you have to write code and upload onto the board via a us cable
Proffie is open source so it’s very customizable
Cfx has many user features and bring that it’s not open source it’s much easier to troubleshoot and easier for first timers

Also.
we sent over 200 emails.
If you have replied and committed to the Crystal chamber do please wait.
We won’t email you back to invoice you at this time.
We have to reach a commitment of 100 before we send out invoices for the chamber
We are giving until may 1st for 100 to commit to see if we can make it happen.
We are close to 50 now.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back