S.E.C My newest custom Predator kagu-tsuchi no kami

Emperor Chaos

Well it's been a really long time since I posted anything.
So I thought I’ll post something.

I’ve been working on this for my next Convention That I am going to in a month or so.
The theme is Japanese Oni (Demon). I call him Kagu-tsuchi after the Japanese Fire God.

I wanted him to look like the Oni of Japan, so I gave him some Oni teeth and horns. I wanted to make something unique and not a Samurai predator as I think people seem to make when they think Japan, So I went with the Oni as it seem to me that not many people do.

The convention I go to is mostly about Japanese culture, anime and things of that sort. I did sculpt this bio from looking at my copy of the Celtic bio that Sideshow made some time ago, I think I like how my bio came out, I think it looks better then there’s in my opinion.

It has a narrow top back part of the crown and a different front, large spikes on the sides of the face and a skull like nose. I have installed blue LEDs because I like blue and red is getting kind of old to me, then two mini air fans and fiber optic wire with two blue LEDs to give it that glow you see and some blue chromed lenses. I would have taken pictures of the W.I.P but a friend was using my camera at the time and I didn’t have time to wait to get it back. I’m still working on the rest of my suit now and when I’m done I will post the pictures up. Now with that out of the way here is my new Bio helmet. Let me know what you think.
Thanks.

PredatorKagu-tsuchi_2.jpg

Thank you guy's good criticism is always the best! I'm happy you in joy it. :)
Well here is my new smart-disk I have made. I somehow ended up getting the mold to this so I figured I'll make my new Predator one and this is how it turned out.
Let me know what you think.

Kagu-tuchismart-disk.jpg

Thanks guys. :p
Well I got some updates on my progress on this build. So far I have most of the hard stuff done, I just started my muscle body suit yesterday and it's all ready for latex. Today I'm working on this suit around the clock, as I need to finish it in 10 days for a convention I'm going to. I will be updating though out the day hopefully there are a few comments on here before I finish the next steps, so that I'm not double posting as I will like to share my progress with you all.
Well here are a few pics of my custom ultra plasma cannon. Hope you like it. :)

P.S It can be used as a hand held cannon like Wolf did in AVP-R or Shoulder-Mounted and it does attach to the bio helmet's tri-lasers for a synchronized lighting effect. :D

IMG_5698copy.jpg

IMG_5701copy.jpg

IMG_5713.jpg

IMG_5712.jpg

IMG_5714.jpg

IMG_5715.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5727.jpg

Ten days is a short time to finish it all, do you have all the pieces in hand?
Wish you luck on this build, cool with having a cannon possible of being both mounted on backpack and handheld. :) The colours on it looks mean.

Ten days is a short time to finish it all, do you have all the pieces in hand?
Wish you luck on this build, cool with having a cannon possible of being both mounted on backpack and handheld. ;) The colours on it looks mean.

Thanks for posting. :D I was thinking that I might have to double post for a minute. :)
Anyways, Yes I have made all of the pieces; I just need to paint them. I still have a few things to make like the shin armor and chest armor and a few belts but otherwise I’m almost done. The main body suit is just black latex as well as the head so the details can’t be seen yet so that’s why I haven’t posted pics of them yet.
But here are a few things I just finished up today.

Necklace with 4 used AK 47 rounds,
IMG_5737.jpg

This is my belt buckle and a shoulder buckle with my clan logo,
IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5730.jpg

IMG_5731.jpg

My Celtic dread rings.
IMG_5733.jpg

IMG_5734.jpg

IMG_5736.jpg

more to come so post and let me know what you think. :p

Nice using those empty 47 rounds on the necklace! Like the predator picked them up saying "this one missed me, and this one missed me, and that one over there missed me..." :popcorn:
Those celtic dreadrings looks great, did you make them? But I think the paint is too dark on it, the pattern gets hidden (in my opinion). But that might be the lighting though.

Nice using those empty 47 rounds on the necklace! Like the predator picked them up saying "this one missed me, and this one missed me, and that one over there missed me..." :eek:
Those celtic dreadrings looks great, did you make them? But I think the paint is too dark on it, the pattern gets hidden (in my opinion). But that might be the lighting though.

Yeah I was thinking it looks to dark as well but I think it's mostly bad lighting, however I think I’m going to put a little more red and a spray copper to bring out the red.
Yes I made the dread rings; this suit is just about all handmade.

I sculpted just about all of the costume parts minus the skulls, bones and bullets. I'm making all the leather parts right now some of my armor is done, I just need to put it together with the leather and animal furs.

I got some deer antlers but I'm not sure were to put them. :popcorn:

Ha! Awesome - about time someone came up with a truely new design for a pred bio helmet. As much as I appreciate seeing amazingly detailed movie replicas - Its really, REALLY refreshing to see new creative ground broken with such satisfying results.

Looking forward to seeing more of your hard work!

Cathat

It was a long, exhilarating journey, but I'm finally done. I will post up some pictures later on to show you guys before I go the convention later today. But right now I need to pack and get ready to leave. ;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back