S.E.C My newest custom Predator kagu-tsuchi no kami

Ok so here are a few pictures of the finished head and bio with dreads, dread rings, neck collar and necklace. Everything was either made by me or my GF (Scrapps one of the members here). She sculpted the head (We cut off the face) and painted the suit. The rest will have to wait until I get back from the convention as I have no laptop/PC to take, so I’ll have to post the whole suit up when I get back on Monday. So here is something to enjoy till then. ;)

IMG_5748.jpg

IMG_5749.jpg

IMG_5751.jpg

IMG_5752.jpg

IMG_5753.jpg

IMG_5754.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys. :D

Well this year was a total disaster on so many levels.
I didn't get to leave my hotel room until around 8:00pm on Friday the first day, because my mom which joined me and my girl friend to the convention bring my little brother who also wanted to dress up as something along with my mom.

So they asked me to stay behind and help them to make the rest of their costumes the last damn minute! I tell you I've never been so pissed off before in my life till then. I’m still pissed off about the whole trip. So right after that I finally got to get suited up and went to the convention but after about an hour my left predator foot started to fall apart so I had to go back to the hotel and see what the heck happened to my foot. o_O

So I was fixing it and by the time I was done the convention was on the late night activates and everyone is either high from drugs or drunk of their asses, and I’m not going to get my suit more F—ked up then it was. So I had to get some sleep and go in the morning. So I wake up and I get ready to go and my mom is like hey I need help with my costume! Again! F—k!

So then I have to help her out which takes forever, I get done with her and I start to suit up again and the f—king same foot breaks again! So at that point I am like screw it, I’m going in my normal cloths! Then my brother comes in and needs help with his costume again, and I’m like fix it yourself because I still didn’t get to see or do anything yet and you have! Then my mom has to come to his side and makes the whole thing about some other **** that has nothing to do with the trip or convention. So I am forced to help him out. He is 13 years old and he can’t do anything for himself! He is not retarded but he sure acted like it sometimes!

So anyways I think out of the 3 days I only got to see about 3 and a half hours of the convention. But anyways here are the only pictures I have of my suit before the foot got stupid.

newpredator-1.jpg

IMG_5766copy.jpg

IMG_5764copy.jpg

IMG_5761.jpg

IMG_5763.jpg

IMG_5762.jpg

The end.

sorry to hear you had such a bad experiance at the con, bro! however, don't be discouraged! just make the necessary repairs to your costume and get ready for the next opportunity to rock it out cuz you put a lot of work into that and should get to enjoy the fruits of your labor. good job and good luck!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back