RZFX Pred sculpt

RZ Studios

Well after 2 years of horror themed pieces Ive decided to try my hand at a pred. Wanted to do a closed mouth wearable with a bio style mask. I have a friend who bought some (im not sure if this is it Magic Putty or something resin) for his pumpkin head teeth. It is a moldable resin that hardens when set. Can anyone tell me what this stuff is cuz i cannot find it and want to make the teeth from that before hand. anyways i will be posting my progress as it comes along. I know its got a P1 look to it but I plan on modding this into something completly original by the time im done.

4 hours of sculpting rough shapes with Monster Clay Pro. and here we are...........

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

any tips, btw I have quills and dreads on the way looking for a good raw bio to fit over top to ensure fit......

Thanks
-Elliot
ragingZombie Studios

Hmm. You're off to a good start, I'd personally close the mandibles a bit more if I was going for closed mouth. Also, the mouth is wide open at the moment, which elongates the face. Looking good, looking forward for any progress on this piece.

Awesome thank you. Just got a raw bio so when that arrives im sure its gonna change things up a bit in order to fit. Ill keep it updated.;) Thanks!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back