Rylo Working Sandman Gun has arrived!

Love it! I'm glad you're happy, man. That made me smile.

Drop me a PM when you get a moment and LMK what brand of Calcium Carbide you're running through the tank. You'll get your own 'cocktail' dialed in for what works best for you. Looks like you're off to a great start. Just PM if you need anything.

By the way. That's excellent toggle switch discipline you've got going there!

-Rylo

Last edited:
Welcome to the club :thumbsup

No sissy lightbulb replica for you...not that theres any thing wrong with those.

These seperate the men from the boys!

:lol The dogs will get used to it.....hopefully :lol

My Cat got bored with mine years ago!! :lol

I think my dog just got so old she can't hear mine anymore. Poor thing used to hate the sound of these. Still fun to watch the neighbors front doors open up after a fresh charge! :lol

-Rylo

Welcome to the club :thumbsup

No sissy lightbulb replica for you...not that theres any thing wrong with those.

These seperate the men from the boys!

:lol The dogs will get used to it.....hopefully :lol

My Cat got bored with mine years ago!! :lol

Not sure what is more awesome. the gun, or how totally stoked you are in the video!

Awesome catch man! Now go put some clothes on for crikeys sake!! :D

Awesome vid. I had the same smile from ear to ear firing mine for the first time today. Love it!

I can't say I ever wanted one of these......UNTIL NOW!!!
That is one of the best functioning, accurate, working prop guns I have ever seen!!
(sorry, the best is still the guy that made the fully automatic Pulse Rifle firing .45 rounds and a functioning shotgun to boot...that is really hard to beat!)

My hats off to an excellent craftsman!

PS: I can't knock him for the goofy grin...mine would be just as big and I would look alot worse without my shirt!

I have adored this gun since i was knee high to a grasshopper, the flame, the sound.. nothing is better than that! I know the thread is old but had to chime in.

Quite a thread Necro here..... But, it deserves the be revived. Such an amazing prop. Would really really love one, but alas I live in the UK, and the law isn't too keen on replica firearms here.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back