Rumlow earpiece - Captain America Winter Soldier

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dagobah Don

Sr Member
Does anyone know if the earpiece worn by Rumlow is an off-the-shelf item?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 166

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Schlegel

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've found it under an Agent Hill thread ... it's the Plantronics MX500i
I was just about to post this...been working on SHIELD/Hawkeye off the shelf costume info during the pandemic and I'm nearly ready to start my megathread once just a few more things arrive so I can get really good pics.I have 3 of the plantronics in the mail now, should arrive tomorrow. I intend to cover Hawkeye's V1 uniform, and the main SHIELD assault team uniforms from Avengers, AoS, and CA:WS. There is partial overlap between all three so that helps. All commercial production though much is OOP as usual.

DannyPalmer

I was just about to post this...been working on SHIELD/Hawkeye off the shelf costume info during the pandemic and I'm nearly ready to start my megathread once just a few more things arrive so I can get really good pics.I have 3 of the plantronics in the mail now, should arrive tomorrow. I intend to cover Hawkeye's V1 uniform, and the main SHIELD assault team uniforms from Avengers, AoS, and CA:WS. There is partial overlap between all three so that helps. All commercial production though much is OOP as usual.
Do you know what the drop leg paddle holster is that the Strike Team use in CA:WS? Lots off the shelf but I can’t work out what this one is.

1620163454379.jpeg

DannyPalmer

... also struggling with the webbing belt. Quite a distinct look. Searched for tactical belts and heavy duty web belts but no joy.

1620163581133.jpeg

Schlegel

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Haven't found the holster yet, but i did find the belt. I'm not cruel enough to make you wait for my thread... its a BLACKHAWK Enhanced Military 2.25-Inch Web Belt. Astoundingly, not oop, and available on Amazon.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.