Rumlow earpiece - Captain America Winter Soldier

Dagobah Don

Sr Member
Does anyone know if the earpiece worn by Rumlow is an off-the-shelf item?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 395
I've found it under an Agent Hill thread ... it's the Plantronics MX500i
I was just about to post this...been working on SHIELD/Hawkeye off the shelf costume info during the pandemic and I'm nearly ready to start my megathread once just a few more things arrive so I can get really good pics.I have 3 of the plantronics in the mail now, should arrive tomorrow. I intend to cover Hawkeye's V1 uniform, and the main SHIELD assault team uniforms from Avengers, AoS, and CA:WS. There is partial overlap between all three so that helps. All commercial production though much is OOP as usual.

I was just about to post this...been working on SHIELD/Hawkeye off the shelf costume info during the pandemic and I'm nearly ready to start my megathread once just a few more things arrive so I can get really good pics.I have 3 of the plantronics in the mail now, should arrive tomorrow. I intend to cover Hawkeye's V1 uniform, and the main SHIELD assault team uniforms from Avengers, AoS, and CA:WS. There is partial overlap between all three so that helps. All commercial production though much is OOP as usual.
Do you know what the drop leg paddle holster is that the Strike Team use in CA:WS? Lots off the shelf but I can’t work out what this one is.

1620163454379.jpeg

... also struggling with the webbing belt. Quite a distinct look. Searched for tactical belts and heavy duty web belts but no joy.

1620163581133.jpeg

Haven't found the holster yet, but i did find the belt. I'm not cruel enough to make you wait for my thread... its a BLACKHAWK Enhanced Military 2.25-Inch Web Belt. Astoundingly, not oop, and available on Amazon.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back