RUFFKINTOY'S NEW P2 SUIT

Ta2pro

Well,I couldn't get everything on the guy for photoshoot.he got claustrophobic the sec I put the head on he started flipping out,lol.poor kid.this is chucks new suit with armor built in.the head is a bagy P2,and the torso armor/shoulder cauldron is db's from Casey.all new original sculpt from chuck.the disc is removable and held on with earth magnets.I didn't get to put the front skirts on either.may do another photo shoot with a more willing participant,lol.
1306701944.jpg

1306701963.jpg

1306701997.jpg

1306702024.jpg

Wow.. that looks like somebody stole Bryan's P2. Sheesh, wow it's stunning!! Seriously, Bryan, check your mannequins to see if your suit is missing, mate!

Congrats on the suit, it's phoenomenal, Joe.

Well done! chuck is a grate guy i bought some hands from him last minute before halloween and he got them to me in time. Nice paint up... I wish you would do a in depth how to on skins with some paint recipes.

Beautiful paintjob! That suit looks great.

Here are some suggestions to improve the P2-look:
- cut the neckring-collar a bit, so it will not overlay the torso-armor.
- the dreads are Hippie/ AVP style --> too long, cut them.
- netting
- cord on the torso

What's next (bio-helmet, cod-armor, gauntlet-blades, shoulder-cannon, net-gunn, combi-stick ...)?

Can you post some pix of the disk-holster (and disk)?

Beautiful paintjob! That suit looks great.

Here are some suggestions to improve the P2-look:
- cut the neckring-collar a bit, so it will not overlay the torso-armor.
- the dreads are Hippie/ AVP style --> too long, cut them.
- netting
- cord on the torso

What's next (bio-helmet, cod-armor, gauntlet-blades, shoulder-cannon, net-gunn, combi-stick ...)?

Can you post some pix of the disk-holster (and disk)?
No suggestions needed as I stated above-the client was scared so I couldn't suit him up as necessary for a long photoshoot.all the mentioned above is included with the suit,which is for sale.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back