Ruby slippers

Bowelrock

Sr Member
I tried a search nothing came up.. Im looking for a nice affordable pair for Ruby slippers from The Wizard Of Oz anyone got info that may help me? No ("Rubies") replicas no pun intended. There stuff is junk..

Last edited:
I corrected the spelling :lol and im still getting crappy replicas.. I am looking for a pair built with sequins, just like the originals.

I laugh to myself everytime I hear the words Wizard Of Oz, or Ruby Slippers. Back in the day, while in Boot camp, I remember being up real late on guard duty, and I heard a noise and when I went to check it out....a private was standing at attention, clicking his heals together...while saying "there is no place like home, there is no place like home":lol

Damn RubySlipper spam much? You didn't even bother introducing yourself but instead devote every one of your post to bumping necro threads to spam your Ruby Slippers... :thumbsdown :rolleyes

It would benefit you to read the member guidelines... Scroll down to buying/selling part

Replica Prop Forum - FAQ: Replica Prop Forum Guidelines

I'm really sorry, I don't have any intentions of being "spam" like.. sorry about that!! I've been a big fan of this page for a long time and should've known better then to not introduce myself. My name's Chris, I've been a big prop LOVER for a few years now. My Dad is really the one who got me interested in props. He always loved the "I Dream of Jeannie" lamp, and Barnabas Collin's ring from "Dark Shadows". I bought him the ring for Christmas a couple years back and he LOVES that thing. I would really like to get him Barnabas' cane next. The only props I've ever attempted recreating are the ruby slippers. My great aunt passed away last year and the last thing we talked about was the ruby slippers. She wanted me to start making them and have my own little business with them since I loved them so much since I was younger, and would watch the movie with her. She passed away 2 weeks after we had this talk but ever since then I have set out on making her proud and making ruby slippers for other people to enjoy just as much as my aunt and me.

Again, I really do apologize for not introducing myself. I hope I we didn't start off on the wrong foot.. please accept my apologies. :)

How did exoray, admonish RubySlippers's necrotizing before RubySlippers even posted? :confused

I didn't, post history was altered when the Mods apparently clicked their combined ruby heels together, resulting in a giant *poof* of twirly smoke and a necro thread rollback with spam removal included... Give them the credit :cheers

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back