Rubie's ANH Leia Blaster--- Anyone seen this yet?

In my searches, it is listed as being added to the Sears catalogue in July of 2013... Maybe that's just when Rubies listed it as an upcoming release...

--Jonah

WHERE ARE YOU FINDING THIS ON AMAZON?????

Can someone PLEASE provide a link, cause everything I'm searching for says it doesn't exist.

Yer killin' me, Smalls... :lol *orders a fifth one*

So I'm seeing these first showing up in stocks in summer of 2013, which explains why it's somewhat scarce now, but not how I managed to miss it for two damn years!

--Jonah

Yer killin' me, Smalls... :lol *orders a fifth one*

So I'm seeing these first showing up in stocks in summer of 2013, which explains why it's somewhat scarce now, but not how I managed to miss it for two damn years!

--Jonah

awesome :)

I've never seen these Leia Blasters before this thread either,

a lot of these Rubies Don't seem to appear in the UK even online, (I could never find their E-11 here either)

Sears seems to have them in stock for $12.99, I ordered from them yesterday.

Thanks, Jedifather for the heads up!

-Carson

I went back and the only Amazon seller who had them (the one I bought from) shows as out of stock.

Ok, you want to share that link???

Stock gets refilled, I literally can not find them on Amazon. Period. I've searched every possible way, and they are not showing up.

- - - Updated - - -

Sears seems to have them in stock for $12.99, I ordered from them yesterday.

Thanks, Jedifather for the heads up!

-Carson

Link??

If you look at Sears, they don't actually sell them, they link you to blockbustercostumes.com. The link at Sears no longer works but you still can find them if you go to the website directly like I did. In the write up, it says it is guaranteed in stock.

While poking around I saw their Tusken staff. I know it's thin plastic but anyone know how accurate??? I'm thinking fill it and re-paint or mold and cast?????

On the Leia I never wanted it as far as MR goes but for that price and accuracy I'm getting two. Lea ANH and Mod for Leai ROTJ. Make all the needed mods, add weight and paint. Bam!!!!!

Thanks

Tom

It's not even on the Rubies site. That's what mystifies me most...
OdiWan72 & Country Paul -- let me know how you feel about packaging. My preference would be to trim or fold down the packaging, or remove the blasters from it altoether, and pack them as compactly as I can to save shipping costs.

--Jonah

Last edited by a moderator:
Very odd, everyplace that sells/sold these is removing the item from their sites. Are these really selling out that quickly?..Or are they just old stock that we all hadn't noticed until now?..:lol

-Carson

I'll have to pick one or two of these up! I honestly can't believe they never have done a 1:1 scout trooper blaster. It would be fairly easy for them because of the size. I know they're into cutting corners usually!

@OdiWan72 & @Country Paul -- let me know how you feel about packaging. My preference would be to trim or fold down the packaging, or remove the blasters from it altoether, and pack them as compactly as I can to save shipping costs.

--Jonah

Absoltely fine with that...thanks in advance for your efforts

Markus

@OdiWan72 & @Country Paul -- let me know how you feel about packaging. My preference would be to trim or fold down the packaging, or remove the blasters from it altoether, and pack them as compactly as I can to save shipping costs.

--Jonah

I'm happy with whatever works best for you & is most secure so they get here in one piece :lol

I'm not bothered about the original packaging, if it's easiest to remove them then that's cool

thanks again

Hokay, so... The first four are on their way, but apparently there was a rush on BlockBuster around the time I was ordering the fifth. *narrows eyes at the folks further up the page* You know who you are... So they weren't able to process that last order of mine. And, as noted by someone else a couple posts up, they have utterly vanished once more. OdiWan72, Country Paul, I do rather want one of those four for myself. Would one of you guys be okay with just one for now, until they get replenished?

--Jonah

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back