RS Props Y-wing helmet

For those who didn't know, you can subscribe to their news letter (this is where they announced the helmet) via their Facebook page.

On the newest RS YouTube video, the guys say they're hoping to get the first 10 or so (maybe 15??) out...... by Christmas!!!

& then right when I was thinking how cool it would be to be in the car with these guys..... I really appreciate watching the video.

There’s a new update RS props video up on YouTube.
Current progress on the Y wing helmet- looks fantastic!
Sounds like the first 25 will be sent out by Christmas (which of you lucky people will having something nice under the tree to open?).

Its on the invoice I got from them with the deposit we paid. I hope that is what it means anyway ha I’m probably number [emoji817] either way looking great from the video.

Attachments

• 26432F8D-14FF-493F-8A1E-4C39771D992F.jpeg
    26432F8D-14FF-493F-8A1E-4C39771D992F.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 126
Hmmm my email doesn’t say anything but I preordered it immediately when it was released.
Go to the invoice email they should have sent, and there’s a link to ‘pay bill online’ (actually nothing to pay as it’s just the deposit you’ve paid, referenced), it should be on the link.

Attachments

• F73C4E45-328E-4A9E-8930-B9162522BD79.jpeg
    F73C4E45-328E-4A9E-8930-B9162522BD79.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 106
RS posted an update on the progress of these on their YouTube page! Looking goooood! Apparently the first few may be done before the end of the year.

One year to the day since I paid my deposit. Thinking it shouldn’t be long till we see these- I know they had sourced decals/greeblies and were putting these on a few weeks ago.
Suppose it’s just a case of waiting for balance requests.
Has any one here been in contact with them?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back