RS Props Y-wing helmet

Yeah if RS could fix the newsletter link that would be great. The old site always gave me an error when I tried to sign up. I even emailed them to get on the email distro. The new redesigned site doesn't even have a newsletter link. The facebook site newsletter link doesn't seem to be working correctly.

I was able to pre-order using the search option given above but I would absolutely hate to have missed this because of a newsletter I was never able to get on.

I’m just glad they are going to take some time to complete. Plenty of time to save up the balance!
I think if they had been ready to ship, I wouldn’t have been able to snag one of these.

I’ve been fairly critical of some of my purchases from RS (mostly items that were bought when they were just starting out), but since receiving my X Wing helmets, they’ve really upped their game. Their stuff really knocks it out of the park.

How do you know which number you got?

It will say on the invoice; mine was #17.

F22EE51B-2B54-45B5-9DB6-E8C5CBCFA2BD.jpeg

They may be sending out these invoice/receipts now. This invoice wasn’t the initial payment/order confirmation that I got from them—this one showed up in my inbox today.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back