RS props Tk kit . How do i look

binz

WP_20141208_005.jpgWP_20141208_004.jpgWP_20141208_003.jpgWP_20141208_002.jpg

Hopefully pictures worked of not this post will be rubbish

Apart from the obvious , that im a little chunky , what ya reckon ?

Left shin is wonky and I've pulled shoulder bells in no too .

Re: RS props Tk kit . How do i look ��

The pictures are not the best, but that looks not really like a RS kit to me. Who told you that this suit is from RS ?

The helmet is definitive not a RS one! ;)
Armor looks really good on you. But you should try to fix the shoulders. There is in my opinion to much black between armor and shoulders. ;)

The helmet looks a little soft don't think it is an RS helmet. You could do with trimming the eyes out more and the frown paint needs to be extended a bit each side.

Its defo Rs cuz that's where I got it from I've lifted shoulders but not had pic done since . I'll post another on Friday when I'm at a troop .

Hmm...

Did you round the top points of the thighs?

They look more like an old GF or TE...

The left sniper knee plate looks very off.

And the helmet looks very soft to be RS...

Very curious...

Could be the camera?

I have several castings. None are QUITE RS level of sharpness and detail... But yours looks less sharp than any of mine.

It's either the camera, or not really RS.

I hope we're wrong brother!

You do look good!

But at the very least... Trim the eyes out more, and extend the grey frown.

If you rounded the thigh top points... You shouldn't have.

WP_20140630_004.jpg
Thighs haven't been rounded and ibdid say before calf was twisted but misses didnt spot it when she took pic.
Here's the full kit when it came from Rs , it does have the little Brian Mures certificate too.
Maybe its just the camera on phone

Last edited:

Ok, must've just been your phone! ;)

you just need a few adjustments here and there.

Don't be afraid to widen the eyes.

And go wider with the frown.

The straps and length can be figured over a few times putting it on. There is a lot of info here and white armor.net if you need it.

Congrats on the Setup! Meesa jealous!

:)

binz; I think the reason people are saying it doesn't look like RS is purely the finish of the helmet.

The eye holes are not very well opened and the frown is painted small in the Hero fashion, so shorter. The stunt frown is much longer going all the way over the teeth in the frown area.

http://www.starwarshelmets.com/2008/DaveMANH02.jpg[]/img] is an example of a screen used helmet for you to compare.

Also, I notice that the sniper plate is mounted a little low, if you put it on with glue like E6000 that can be removed, you might look into mounting it a little higher so that the lines on the sides match up with the raised ridges on the shins.

Putting together a setup alone for the first time is a pretty daunting process but overall, you pulled it off well and with the tweaks you already said you did , plus a couple more, people will not be able to tell you from a guy on the screen!

Last edited by a moderator:
WP_20141214_013.jpg
Cheers guys .
I didn't have time to sort the eyes out as I was trooping Friday and Sunday for charity , but I will
I shortened the straps on shoulders and heated the bells up and opened them a bit , the RS ones are small and I'm big in the shoulder but they look better now.
I did have the sniper player lined up but again,the way it sat was pointed in right against my knee and under the thigh, so I dropped the front a bit.
It all a learning curve

I agree with BenKenobi. It looks good except needing some adjustment on the shoulders. In the last photo the left one looks a bit off...but that could be the pose.

TazMan2000

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back