RS Propmasters X-Wing Helmets

If there was an official 'Go' announcement for the Gold Leader, it was well concealed. I watch the RS Youtube videos. I remember the video with the Angus interview. They said the helmet would be available at a later date. I never saw an announcement on a RS video that it was available for order. What video did Rob announce this on?

Announcements of new products is an area they could do much better at.

If there was an official 'Go' announcement for the Gold Leader, it was well concealed. I watch the RS Youtube videos. I remember the video with the Angus interview. They said the helmet would be available at a later date. I never saw an announcement on a RS video that it was available for order. What video did Rob announce this on?

Announcements of new products is an area they could do much better at.

Same here I’d not seen anything

I received a few RS helmets today! I'm thrilled and love them all, Thanks RS! I obviously need Gold Leader too

63026812013_64EBF590_57F0_4AB1_95EE_00D8F60DD0EB.jpg

63026816882_BCE6E920_1FA8_4AF8_B1A7_6EB53B89FA32.jpg

Last edited:
Could anyone share some shots from the inside of their helmets? My interior liner came separately and I'm trying to figure the best way to get it all fit in nicely!

I started this thread with pics of my growing RS Props X-Wing helmet collection, but up until now I have not had a proper display space for everything and they've pretty much sat on the floor in various safe places around my bedroom and work space. Finally now though, I have a new gallery/theater and I've also added to the collection:

IMG_3247_small.jpg

IMG_3248_small.jpg

The gallery is still actually in progress but at least some of the display space is ready and the X-Wing helmet section is complete. Well, almost complete - I'm waiting on that amazing Gold Leader helmet from RS Props that will go into the space where Luke's blast shield training helmet is currently holding space.

A special shout out and thanks to Andrea and everyone at RS Props for the wonderful service and the great work on these! I really appreciate the attention to detail and can't wait for Gold Leader!

Dan

(I'll post some tour pics of the gallery/theater in the collection/display thread when it's finally all presentable, shortly after the holidays. It'll always be a work in progress of course, as new pieces enter the collection, but at least for the items I have ready now this sure beats stacking everything in piles on the floor!)

I started this thread with pics of my growing RS Props X-Wing helmet collection, but up until now I have not had a proper display space for everything and they've pretty much sat on the floor in various safe places around my bedroom and work space. Finally now though, I have a new gallery/theater and I've also added to the collection:

The gallery is still actually in progress but at least some of the display space is ready and the X-Wing helmet section is complete. Well, almost complete - I'm waiting on that amazing Gold Leader helmet from RS Props that will go into the space where Luke's blast shield training helmet is currently holding space.

A special shout out and thanks to Andrea and everyone at RS Props for the wonderful service and the great work on these! I really appreciate the attention to detail and can't wait for Gold Leader!

Dan

(I'll post some tour pics of the gallery/theater in the collection/display thread when it's finally all presentable, shortly after the holidays. It'll always be a work in progress of course, as new pieces enter the collection, but at least for the items I have ready now this sure beats stacking everything in piles on the floor!)
Looks really, really nice 3DImpact !!
That right there is my RS wishlist. I'm only halfway there.
Andrea mentioned a few months ago that they [currently] weren't taking commissions. I believe they're still catching up and delivering those b-wing helmets.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back