RS Propmasters X-Wing Helmets

I'll be putting a list together at weekend to get you're replacements sent out now they have been trimmed
Thanks, Si. Forgive me but we should contact you here at the RPF regarding replacements or email you at the RS site?

Thanks, Si. Forgive me but we should contact you here at the RPF regarding replacements or email you at the RS site?
message me here it will just confuse things
I hand one of the lads trim them out just this last week, Ill be going through my emails seeing what people require hopfully i have enough in this batch to do you all, if not I'll get some more pulled this coming week but i think we'll be fine.

message me here it will just confuse things
I hand one of the lads trim them out just this last week, Ill be going through my emails seeing what people require hopfully i have enough in this batch to do you all, if not I'll get some more pulled this coming week but i think we'll be fine.
Hi Siman, I would like to have the visor replaced on mine too if possible. I PM'ed you the details. Thanks.

Received two more commissions from RS yesterday and as before I'm really pleased with how these two came out. 'Blast Shield' but in the ROTJ pilot variant from the deleted scene and Gold 5. There's not as much reference material to hand for this helmet but I'm really impressed with the artwork and weathering and they make great additions to my collection.
IMG_5518.JPG
IMG_5519.JPG
IMG_5520.JPG
IMG_5521.JPG
IMG_5522.JPG
IMG_5523.JPG

Received two more commissions from RS yesterday and as before I'm really pleased with how these two came out. 'Blast Shield' but in the ROTJ pilot variant from the deleted scene and Gold 5.

Nice helmets. Ordering a helmet from a deleted scene shows some serious dedication. It's something very few will have in their collection.

Do you know if the ANH blast shield helmet was reused for that scene?

Nice helmets. Ordering a helmet from a deleted scene shows some serious dedication. It's something very few will have in their collection.

Do you know if the ANH blast shield helmet was reused for that scene?
My assumption is that it was the ANH blast shield helmet, simply re-purposed with a regular visor. I don't believe that any completely new x-wing helmets were made for Jedi. There were ones where existing decals appear to have been over-painted and heavier weathering added, presumably to show the passage of time. The blast shield helmet can also be seen very briefly in the Hoth hangar pilot scene in Empire too; again with a regular visor.

My assumption is that it was the ANH blast shield helmet, simply re-purposed with a regular visor. I don't believe that any completely new x-wing helmets were made for Jedi. There were ones where existing decals appear to have been over-painted and heavier weathering added, presumably to show the passage of time. The blast shield helmet can also be seen very briefly in the Hoth hangar pilot scene in Empire too; again with a regular visor.
All the helmets were reused on echo base

Guys just a quick update on the visors, i have them in hand Im justs sorting out address for shipping hopefully i can get them out to you over the next couple of weeks
Great job. Thanks for doing this. This is the kind of service that builds great customer loyalty. As many of us know first hand, several other vendors fall waaaaaaaaaaaay short.

Hey guys. Just had a quick heads-up from Si at RS re the replacement visors. He's got a stack that are finished and that should be going out next week
Those look fantastic! I never got a response back when asking about replacing them on my two helmets so I don't know if I'm on a list or not. I'm still perfectly happy with the helmets so it's not that big of a deal I guess.

Those look fantastic! I never got a response back when asking about replacing them on my two helmets so I don't know if I'm on a list or not. I'm still perfectly happy with the helmets so it's not that big of a deal I guess.

I think Si put up a post asking anyone who wanted replacement lenses to PM him on here with your name and address. If you do that I'm sure he will get lenses to you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back