RS Prop Masters Lineage Boba Fett Helmet

Scruffylooking

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
What I meant was that the run started a couple of years ago... I ordered mine at the beginning, and haven't heard any progress updates. It would be awesome to see if others have received theirs. I'm sure RS had a ton of orders, and I know these helmets take an incredible amount of time and effort to paint.
I received mine (fully painted with metal ears) around four months ago.

ggriffaw

Sr Member
What I meant was that the run started a couple of years ago... I ordered mine at the beginning, and haven't heard any progress updates. It would be awesome to see if others have received theirs. I'm sure RS had a ton of orders, and I know these helmets take an incredible amount of time and effort to paint.
I would send them an email asking for an update on an existing order. They may still be working on the run.

belloq

Sr Member
I think many of the Fett helmets were damaged in the fire last year and they are still catching up because the detailed paint jobs take time. Definitely email them.

BudaFett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
With RS not offering these anymore, what would be the best alternative to getting a high-end Fett helmet?

There are multiple vendors who are offering G4/G5 castings of the hero helmet. I believe RS stated that they're going to continue to do runs of their G2 helmets in the future but only as kits. Machine Craft Replicas offers G2 but they haven't done a run since their first offering.

I have a Machine Craft Replicas helmet painted by Fett 4 Real...it was pricey but well worth it.

D26FD44F-EA57-4779-BFF3-948E0CF06522 (1).jpg

BudaFett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah cleaned up versions have been available for some time from basically all vendors.

I have two cleaned versions, ESB and SE;

519F773F-DACC-4381-9039-0FFFAF4DB8F2.jpeg
3243AB32-A7E8-4C52-960B-000DA82E890D.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.