RS Prop Masters Lineage Boba Fett Helmet

Does anyone have any info on when or if RS will offer the Fett helmet again? I don't recall it was ever stated that it was a limited run. I'm guessing it was removed due to the huge backlog of orders to catch up on after the fire set them back.

They’ve mentioned that they will possibly do another run at some point. It’s very laborious and at the moment with what they’ve got going on there’s no time. The way I see it is they want to offer as much as possible but are only a small team. Sometimes they bend to demand but get abused because they take too long to get things out.

They have all the normal helmets being built all the time but at the moment are trying to make the Boush helmets as well. From what I’ve seen they are getting them done faster than I thought they could and without compromising on any quality.

Plus they have numerous other helmets they have wanted to offer for ages but haven’t had the time. People are demanding those also.

RS is the best thing to happen for Star Wars props in like forever but they have gotten really popular and deservedly so. Unfortunately there’s just not enough of them to go round. ;)

Ben

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back