Rotocasting Question

THEWRAPOFCONS

I have a back to the future cane top I have made a mold of and it needs to be rotocast, is there anyone here with a rotocasting maching that could make a few castings for me if I provide the materials? I would also be willing to pay a resonable fee.

Ok so there are no pics of Jeri Ryan, I fibbed, I thought 30 views in 24 hour was sad so I spiced up the title, If you are totaly put out I will takje a trip to her house, hide in her bathroom closet and try and snap some pics for you, especially if you can help me with the rotocasting question :)

How complicated is the mold? Just wondering if maybe you could rotocast it be buying a cheap 78RPM record player on Ebay and using that?

I fully realize I might be dammed to hell for the second paragraph i my first post but zi really need to get these rotocasted.

Yes I realize I said "rotocasted", did it for the same reason you see Martinizing signs upside down sometimes :)

Originally posted by WookieGunner@Feb 3 2006, 08:44 AM
How complicated is the mold?  Just wondering if maybe you could rotocast it be buying a cheap 78RPM record player on Ebay and using that?
[snapback]1175038[/snapback]​

I have been working 80 hrs a week so its not the mechanics, I just need someone to do it for me

Where are the Jerri Ryan pics?

:p

The only person I know of who has a rotocasting machine is Dstines but good luck having him answer a message. He only bothers answering me about 30% of the time.

:rolleyes

Originally posted by blufive@Feb 3 2006, 09:09 AM
Where are the Jerri Ryan pics?

:p

The only person I know of who has a rotocasting machine is Dstines but good luck having him answer a message.  He only bothers answering me about 30% of the time.

:rolleyes
[snapback]1175056[/snapback]​
Could you send him 3.5 mesages for me?

What no Jeri Ryan.. I feel totally put out.. Hey now we are on the subject.. perhaps you should consider putting out.. to get your stuff done..ha ha..

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back