Rotocasting Question

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by THEWRAPOFCONS, Feb 2, 2006.

1. THEWRAPOFCONS

THEWRAPOFCONS Well-Known Member

I have a back to the future cane top I have made a mold of and it needs to be rotocast, is there anyone here with a rotocasting maching that could make a few castings for me if I provide the materials? I would also be willing to pay a resonable fee.

Ok so there are no pics of Jeri Ryan, I fibbed, I thought 30 views in 24 hour was sad so I spiced up the title, If you are totaly put out I will takje a trip to her house, hide in her bathroom closet and try and snap some pics for you, especially if you can help me with the rotocasting question :)

2. WookieeGunner

WookieeGunner Well-Known Member

How complicated is the mold? Just wondering if maybe you could rotocast it be buying a cheap 78RPM record player on Ebay and using that?

3. THEWRAPOFCONS

I fully realize I might be dammed to hell for the second paragraph i my first post but zi really need to get these rotocasted.

Yes I realize I said "rotocasted", did it for the same reason you see Martinizing signs upside down sometimes :)

4. THEWRAPOFCONS

I have been working 80 hrs a week so its not the mechanics, I just need someone to do it for me

5. blufive

blufive Sr Member

Where are the Jerri Ryan pics?

:p

The only person I know of who has a rotocasting machine is Dstines but good luck having him answer a message. He only bothers answering me about 30% of the time.

:rolleyes

6. THEWRAPOFCONS

Could you send him 3.5 mesages for me?

7. blufive

blufive Sr Member

8. uscm buzz

uscm buzz Well-Known Member

What no Jeri Ryan.. I feel totally put out.. Hey now we are on the subject.. perhaps you should consider putting out.. to get your stuff done..ha ha..

9. racprops

racprops Sr Member

Oh oh Don't ask, Don't tell....

10. Sluis Van Shipyards

Sluis Van Shipyards Master Member

Actually I was more interested in the rotocasting, that's sad. :lol