Done / Completed ROTJ Han Solo Blaster Scope - Machined Aluminum

I finished drilling the holes for the rivets and I found several of the correct size rivets, which I will include with the front sections.

I need to machine the front holes for the tips tomorrow night and then these will be done. I will post a photo of a sample front section with a price at that time.

The parts are ready. Please see photos in my original post. The price will be $63 per front section. $5 for domestic shipping.

You can send Paypal here: corellianexports@aol.com

Just put "ROTJ Scope - Front Section" in the message section. Thanks.

Last edited:
ok questions - I would like to put the rivet in myself - is this possible?
I would also like the front to be deep enough to put the scope in deep enough
to use the rivet to hold it in - is this possible? It doesn't look deep enough to do
this...???

ok questions - I would like to put the rivet in myself - is this possible?
I would also like the front to be deep enough to put the scope in deep enough
to use the rivet to hold it in - is this possible? It doesn't look deep enough to do
this...???
One reason why the hole doesn't go through more than 50% of the way through the scope is due to cost. The hole is deep enough for the scope to be JBWelded.
Now, I can machine that hole deep enough to use the rivet, but I would have to charge more than $63 for the part.

I would like the waffle tip(sorry for the confusion in terms lol), machines as well, do you need a specific number to get those done or are you able to have machined by order too?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back