Rorschach: The Definitive Thread

Ok, here are the two best screenshots I could get.

flashlight1.jpg

This one shows that it's got a complete chrome finish (at least from what I gather).

flashlight2.jpg

And this one's on for a total of about a half-second. Gives you a decent enough closeup.

I figure it's something like one of these, though this isn't an Eveready, and it's only like 6 inches.

!BZ-06,g!2k~$(KGrHgoH-CMEjlLl0rDjBKpVIJUtD!~~_3.JPG

I also think it could very well be a Ray-o-Vac

RAY_O_VAC_LIGHT_1.jpg

Gah! My Grandpa had that flashlight... Wonder if my Grandma has it stashed somewhere.

I use to use it as a lightsaber when I would spend the night there.

Okay here are my boots. These are not 100% SA, but really do fall in the close area.

3932536152_efbf768869.jpg

3932535968_2b230cf6db.jpg

3932535772_4a7c01d162.jpg

There is a toe seam that kinda sucks, other wise would really be super close. Need to add some wear and tear to them though. For a super low cost, under $20 find though, I'm pretty happy with them.

Yeah. I was s'posed to get mine last month, but a lot of stuff with the post office happened. I swear, shipping companies like making me wait twice the time.

Other than having to add a couple buttons, I'm waaaay happy with it.

Yeah. I was s'posed to get mine last month, but a lot of stuff with the post office happened. I swear, shipping companies like making me wait twice the time.

Other than having to add a couple buttons, I'm waaaay happy with it.

Im still waiting for my belt though, thats the only thing missing, ive gotten the run-around a lot and said it was shipped out on two different occasions sans coat. I also had to air it out a bit and make it not as stiff,..how ever he weathered it (which is great btw) left a funky smell. But its fine now 'cept for the belt

Thanks everyone. :p

Yeah, it's a tad stiff. Not so much that you move like Tin-Man or anything though. Also, I just aired mine out, too, and it took care of the smell.

Are there any close/semi-accurate gloves for less than $20? I would prefer if it had the stitch lines on the back and was brown leather. Other than that, it can be different from the movie. Thanks!

Also, any updates on the flashlight model? I would be interested in finding one of these on ebay.

Spend some time looking around ebay for the non buy it now stuff. I just snagged a pair a week ago for around 15, that are spot on.

Are there any close/semi-accurate gloves for less than $20? I would prefer if it had the stitch lines on the back and was brown leather. Other than that, it can be different from the movie. Thanks!

Also, any updates on the flashlight model? I would be interested in finding one of these on ebay.

Coat looks nice Setzer, I have one from him coming soon. Can't wait to see it in person.

You can order them online from an army surplus store then just weather them yrself. Youll save a bunch of money. If you want when I get home, ill post the website where he orders them from.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back