Romana's Sonic screwdriver Looking for Info Measurements

The odds are good considering Anakin Starkiller and RussRep have both expressed an interest in doing this prop and I've been brow beating the tar out of of RogueScout to get his backside in gear and get back into the shop too.

It's weird but even though I like having certain prop replicas (like every sonic ever 11 times over) I don't go in for the exclusivity of it. I'd rather a lot of people share my joy at having one of these then just me in a corner coveting mine and snarling at anyone that gets too close. That's just...wrong to me somehow. I hope I'm being sufficiently helpful in getting these things to happen for people that either want to make them or want to have them.

One could be of the sonic RogueScout made for himself and the other mine. Strange that they'd differ though. It might just be different cameras and different lighting conditions and still the same prop.

I could swear I saw one or 2 over in E-space once upon a time... couple years ago... probably from that Time Lord's Pocket bloke. But I'm checking out the Bay at the moment, and not seeing any of his screwdrivers up there right now. Curiouser and curiouser.

I know. My first McGann sonic replica was made by him and he really was great to work with.

I have to say that I've been blessed to be able to work with and help (with the research data) a good number of very talented good people when it comes to replicas of the sonic. Several of them members here. Getting more awesome sonics for my collection certainly doesn't hurt either. ;)

If a Romana sonic happens, I'd be interested!

Would like one to go with the wife's Destiny of the Daleks coat I'm making for her...

This is about the only screen grab I've found on the web. If someone has Horns of the Nimon on DVD and wouldn't mind doing some screen grabs of this scene it would help.

I did a quick check of youtube because you never know but no luck.

Found this one:

nimon2.jpg

From here:

Sonic Screwdriver Through The Years

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back