Rogue One ticket sale date

Jman1906

Hey all,

As I'm preparing my Death Trooper getup for the Rogue One premier I realise I need to actually get some good tickets for it. When do you think the tickets will go on sale? As I recall Episode VII tickets went on sale during a trailer premier during a football game. Judging by that approximate timeframe I'd peg the tickets to go on sale somewhere around this Friday (10/14).
Information? Thoughts? Guesses? Hearsay?

Judging by that approximate timeframe I'd peg the tickets to go on sale somewhere around this Friday (10/14).
Information? Thoughts? Guesses? Hearsay?
… I'm with you. I believe this coming weekend we may see a final trailer and tickets go up. I doubt they will wait till November 4 when Dr Strange comes out to drop it. But we will see. I'm going to try and reserve a whole row for me and my cronies, so I hope I can get a heads up on it.

i too have been checking amc every night for some kind of update. nothing yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have no more connections at the theaters all my friends have moved onto different jobs.. i freak'n actually have to pay to see movies now too... bummer. on a serious note, the force awakens tickets went on sale around this time. i wouldn't be surprised if it was any day now. i signed up with fandango for a email alert when they go on sale

but when fighting to buy TFA tickets on the night they were released the site crashed. many people got tickets buy purchasing them with their phone apps. i am going to do this this time, i already have the app installed and navigated around so hopefully i can get it fast enough.

i have no more connections at the theaters all my friends have moved onto different jobs.. i freak'n actually have to pay to see movies now too... bummer. on a serious note, the force awakens tickets went on sale around this time. i wouldn't be surprised if it was any day now. i signed up with fandango for a email alert when they go on sale

but when fighting to buy TFA tickets on the night they were released the site crashed. many people got tickets buy purchasing them with their phone apps. i am going to do this this time, i already have the app installed and navigated around so hopefully i can get it fast enough.

Yeah, I have the apps for individual theaters as well, just in case fandango fails again... I actually don't think it's going to be as bad as TFA, interest isn't as peaked this time around, which is good for the real fans. My guess is they drop Sunday morning, exactly 2 months out, but I really have no clue

Yeah, I have the apps for individual theaters as well, just in case fandango fails again... I actually don't think it's going to be as bad as TFA, interest isn't as peaked this time around, which is good for the real fans. My guess is they drop Sunday morning, exactly 2 months out, but I really have no clue

it sure would be nice if they came out sunday, or someone gave us the heads up

Yeah you're right, there doesn't seem to be nearly as much craziness surrounding Rogue One as TFW. But I gotta beat out all the other nerds in the Long Beach area for tickets I bet. I downloaded those apps too at your suggestion. I signed up for the Fandago FanAlert. But does anyone know of another way to get automatically notified when they go on sale?

Yeah you're right, there doesn't seem to be nearly as much craziness surrounding Rogue One as TFW. But I gotta beat out all the other nerds in the Long Beach area for tickets I bet. I downloaded those apps too at your suggestion. I signed up for the Fandago FanAlert. But does anyone know of another way to get automatically notified when they go on sale?

What theater do u plan on going to? They may just have a alert system. I am a AMC premium member, it allows you to purchase tickets early. I was not a member at the time of TFA, I can see them pulling a stunt where this premium option doesn't work for a big movie like Star Wars. I just recently used it for Sully and it worked fine

i sure was hoping Sunday they went on sale... Maybe this Sunday.

What theater do u plan on going to? They may just have a alert system. I am a AMC premium member, it allows you to purchase tickets early. I was not a member at the time of TFA, I can see them pulling a stunt where this premium option doesn't work for a big movie like Star Wars. I just recently used it for Sully and it worked fine

i sure was hoping Sunday they went on sale... Maybe this Sunday.

I'm shooting for my local Cinemark (Pike) because they have reserved seating a really nice leather recliners. Does AMC let you pre purchase without premium?

I'm shooting for my local Cinemark (Pike) because they have reserved seating a really nice leather recliners. Does AMC let you pre purchase without premium?

My AMC is like this now, big reclining leather...vinyl seats. the funny thing about pre purchasing with AMC is. When TFA tickets went on pre sale, that was the first time they ever had that. I thought it was only for Star Wars. I believe then starting of 2016 the premium accounts were given access to pre purchase any ticket. I've done this from 6 days before the release date.

My friend has been a premium imemebr since it first started and he has never seen the pre purchase until after Star Wars. To me the AMC premium is worth it for free refills and free upgrades, they also have a rewards program and to be honest when you think about it going to the movies now costs you around 60 bucks by the time you get the tickets, food and drinks, or my girl gets a alcoholic beverage. So that 60 bucks goes towards your rewards and it works out great for me

but the most important thing is being able to purchase early and pick my seats J5 and J6! For ever and always! Lol

rogue one I'm going to buy the seats beside me, ep7 I had a blue lightsaber waving around in my face from the excited 7 year old beside me lol

hopefully it will be easier to obtain tickets then it was for TFA.

My putmeinstarwars.com website did an event for TFA opening night for the first showing. People were in line for two hours ahead of time and we ran trivia games with some prizes, had a lightsaber battle, costume contest, all sorts of stuff. And we had a film crew capturing highlights for the site and also for the theater's social media. It was great. And aside from the 7 PM showing, all the other showings had plenty of seats left. The showings started 15 minutes apart all night and most were like 2/3 full. I dunno if it was luck or what that some of my friends were able to walk into another theater about 30 miles away and get tickets 20 minutes before the start of the first showing. So not ALL places were packed or sold out. I imagine RO will be the same. Some of the local big chain theaters will sell out but the others will probably have tickets available right up to the showing...

I've got my theater apps set for alerting me, but we will see. I thought by now they'd be up and selling.

My 501st Garrison has a private theater for Friday night just like for TFA. The wife and I have our tickets. :)

I've got my theater apps set for alerting me, but we will see. I thought by now they'd be up and selling.

My 501st Garrison has a private theater for Friday night just like for TFA. The wife and I have our tickets. :)

your very lucky! thats pretty cool they allow you guys a private room!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back