Rogue One Imperial Ground Crew armor

P Busch

ATTENTION TROOPER ARMOR BUILDERS!

I'm writing today because I contacted a cosplayer about costumes for next year, one of them being Jyn Erso in her Imperial disguise. I was wondering if anybody is currently working on the chest plate (preferably made of Smooth-Cast or Fiberglass) It seems like she's got the rest of the costume, and I really don't want her to go through all the trouble of making it herself (and we can all agree, it's a pain in the BUTTOCKS!)

I've done my research on the ground crew armor, and from the looks of it, it is slightly similar to the Death Trooper amor except it's got flatter sides and the front sticks out
Imperial_Ground_Crew_-_Databank.png
I don't know if she would want a helmet (probably not, since she's based in Florida and the heat down there is BARBARIC) but just in case.
(Image from the Art of Rouge One book)
IMG_1509.JPG

If anyone is working on it or plans to, let me know :D

ATTENTION TROOPER ARMOR BUILDERS!

I'm writing today because I contacted a cosplayer about costumes for next year, one of them being Jyn Erso in her Imperial disguise. I was wondering if anybody is currently working on the chest plate (preferably made of Smooth-Cast or Fiberglass) It seems like she's got the rest of the costume, and I really don't want her to go through all the trouble of making it herself (and we can all agree, it's a pain in the BUTTOCKS!)

I've done my research on the ground crew armor, and from the looks of it, it is slightly similar to the Death Trooper amor except it's got flatter sides and the front sticks out
View attachment 694983
I don't know if she would want a helmet (probably not, since she's based in Florida and the heat down there is BARBARIC) but just in case.
(Image from the Art of Rouge One book)
View attachment 694987

If anyone is working on it or plans to, let me know :D

WTF is working on this as is Chris H for JawaChopShop [emoji4].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back