Rodian / Greedo mask fail

Mad Monty

20150615_202512.jpg
Well my project.....failed miserably. Now since this failure, I am on the search for a Greedo mask by Don Post, Rubies, or some one that could do a better job than me. I hope you all can help.

check out troy from this website, you'll have to email him through the contact button. be warned though, he's not a full time mask maker. he's a special effects artist and does the masks on the side as custom order. i've got his mon calamari mask i wear as part of a jedi costume for conventions and i couldn't be happier with his work. he's already got a rodian mold he made for "fun"

http://sevenheadstenhorns.com/

I'd not bother with a Don Post if I were you. I had one that melted within about 5 years of new purchase. Horribly thin rubber.

How did your mask fail? I can't really tell from the picture, but did you try covering your sculpt in latex rubber rather than molding it in stone? Just curious.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back