Rocketeer, The

Ugh! If anybody had it, it was you.

Too bad on the hard drive. Off topic, Is it possible to plug into to an external case and get the data?

-Eric

My cousin has this special USB port to get data from PC hard drives. I have a Mac hard drive so I'm not sure if it will work or not

I can give it a try later on

I plan on dropping by Santa Maria in a month or so anyways.

Gosh I feel so stupid not saving the pictures. I had great shots of everything.

Thanks! I am in no rush. Just something I wanted to add for my display at home.

I followed the filming locations link in your sig and there are a few there that I can use. I can at least tell that the plane's wings are on top of the fuselage instead of the bottom. Gives me a start.

-Eric

that sounds cool...if you were going to paint then i was going to tell you this special technique they used to get the paint a certain color.....

Finally got around to working on this again. It is to be a carved dimensional sign not necessarily from the movie. However, it is meant to reproduce what is seen on Bigelow's hangar. Since the original logo was painted on, I decided to follow the zig-zag from the original border. The background will reproduce the individual boards from the hangar.

Don't concern yourself with the colors as it is just there to illustrate the different depths in the 3d model. I will work to reproduce the actual colors seen in the movie.

Bigelow.jpg

Thanks,

-Eric

*Blows dust off the thread*

So I'm finally getting around to making a few of the items on here. Most of the links themselves are dead but thankfully I'd saved Peter's pdf files and stuff. One thing I don't remember seeing though is the photo of Cliff and Jenny. There's one of these on the wall in the Bulldog Cafe and Jenny has another copy on her dresser mirror. Does anyone still have one of the files that can be shared? Ones with Cliff and Peevy would also be appreciated.

I have one from a file I put together. But I have to put the fine/wings in the middle. Trying to find the most cheap way to harden the helmet though. Also I'm gonna have to cut in in half to fit my head as it was to big.It's not a screen accurate one but I can make it more of a replica when I get the time.

If your still interested, I'll post a pic of it. Let me know :)

BUMP. Most of the links on here are dead. Does anyone have any paper props to share? Bulldog menu, Lady Luck photo, etc? Thanks in advance!

here's a few that i have,

Attachments

• 742484.jpg
    742484.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
  • 742485Rocketeer.jpg
    742485Rocketeer.jpg
    722 KB · Views: 76
  • 742487Rocketeer.jpg
    742487Rocketeer.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • 742488Rocketeer.jpg
    742488Rocketeer.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 60
  • 742489Rocketeer.jpg
    742489Rocketeer.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
  • 742491Rocketeer.jpg
    742491Rocketeer.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 70
  • 742492Rocketeer.jpg
    742492Rocketeer.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • 742493Rocketeer.jpg
    742493Rocketeer.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 82

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back