Rocketeer, The

But when I made the PeeVee rocket plan, I print it on 50 x 65 cm. I am not sure it is reasonnable too print the "blueprint" this size because the text has no sens.

Any estimates on the size of the blueprint?

Here's a shot of the screen used version.

blueprint_3.jpg

Using this as a guide I would say it should be about 12" x 15.5"

However the screen version has a wider border.

Peter

Here is my attempt at the Bulldog Cafe Menu.

Thanks to Brigandia36 for supplying really good reference pictures.

View attachment 136825

I have included 2 PDF's, one with the cream background, and one with a white background for printing onto cream card.

Comments, Suggestions or corrections let me know.

PDF's Attached

Peter

Last edited:
Thanks for all the aforementioned cool paper props. I'm a big geeky Rocketeer fan with a wall of related stuff and both metal and resin Helmets. I scratch built the whole costume and rocket pack with a digital sound system that really screams when I punch the glove switch. I'm still new to the forum and would like to see other's efforts. I'm a late bloomer on computer surfing and having some trouble finding Rocketeer stuff. Any direction(simple please) would be appreciated.

heads up....be careful on what you guys post on here....a former member of the rpf is stealing rocketeer paper props and selling them on ebay among other paper props from other films......

so if you dont want your work stolen and sold then i would reconsider....former member is planet...goes by auroraproject2011 on ebay

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back