Interest Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***Deposits closed

no need to be rude.

Quite the opposite. The business practices of this individual was trying to contact you for 2 years regarding your order with no response and then you all of a sudden developing a **** fit because he had sold it to someone else.

You made unsubstantiated claims regarding an upstanding senior member reelprops without checking your sources.

Like i said, if you didn’t buy into the run then **** off

If you have to convince him to own up and create a message then that’s a huge red flag. Guy shouldn’t be on the rpf anymore. Who would want to buy from a seller that has to be talked into following through with his work.

Hey guys, i have just gotten off the phone with Curtis. I’ve convinced him to shoot an explanation video and have told him to fall on his sword and own up to his errors.

markpoon i believe in him, and i’ll buy your spot. PM me.

If you have to convince him to own up and create a message then that’s a huge red flag. Guy shouldn’t be on the rpf anymore. Who would want to buy from a seller that has to be talked into following through with his work.

He’s been undergoing personal issues,
and is turtling. Sometimes you just need someone to help you sort it out.

Have been watching this thread for a long time, that video was a good idea, hopefully it gives those with invested interest in this run the relief they needed that progress is happening. Good luck finishing it for them.

thanks for the update Curtis. I know there had been some hardships since the shop flooded sometime back, but I am relieved to see it in motion towards its conclusion.

2:50-3:25 (in regards to cutting stainless steel)

may I suggest you have the shape you need cut modeled in illustrator and have it sent to have water jet cut? water jet cutting can cut anything and I have metal done with it all the time.

(I can even have it done for you locally if you want to send it to me, I work VERY close with a shop that does it for me on the regular back when I was working with marvel..)

thanks for posting, this is all we're asking, some kind of updates & it goes a long way to reassure those who believed in you & parked our hard earn money with you for the last 2 years that we will get our rocket packs eventually (y)

Since we have this virus thing going on i realy hope Curtis has the time to work on the packs we are waiting for all this time. I trust he will finish it but this time will give him some extra space to wrap it up we all have paid the deposit so monney must be there to work futher.
may there be any problems or maybe a little extra monney please let us know and keep us informed please.

thank you Jeroen.

...we all have paid the deposit so monney must be there to work futher. may there be any problems or maybe a little extra monney please let us know...
Uh... you must realize that all of that money is long gone.

And I admire your positive attitude, but he's not getting another dime out of me.

Sorry to do it this way but the site says you limit the people that can view your profile. Can you message me. I bought a Rocketeer Helmet kit from you years ago and just go it done and I messed up the lens. I was wanting to buy new ones.

I just talked to Curtis, i’m stepping in to help and am getting him to send me the molds for the engine bells so i can start casting them in 65D.

I’ll be keeping on him to finish molding the pack, so castings can roll out to everyone that ordered a kit.

i’m bringing in help from the film industry to give me a hand with my own run, so i’m adding the workload to the group. Once i have them all cast, i’ll post photos.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back