Interest Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***Deposits closed

No Complaint on seller as he is a very talented Artist and Sculptor.
Just want to give up my position as I am close to 70 years old and do not want to continue supporting this project after I am dead.

Please refund my $300.00 Deposit.

Thanks,
Mike

Month's of request to leave this project have gone on death ear's . No updates and zero communication from the vendor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REFUND MY $300,00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi TheRocketeer,

can you please post & let everyone know what's going on? we've all paid our deposits in good faith & now getting a little nervous here with the lack of communication from you :(

Had the same issue with my Kylo helmet. Finally got it. Not really impressed with it at all. Paint job mediocre at best for the time waited

Rocketeer's personal email says that there are no refunds but one can transfer their position to another.
I am sure that Rocketeer is a very talented artist, but, I would like to transfer my position because of this extended production time line.
First $300.00 sent to me gets my Rocket Pack position !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the same issue with my Kylo helmet. Finally got it. Not really impressed with it at all. Paint job mediocre at best for the time waited

Im a bit confused here. Are you getting a Rocketeer jetpack? your experience with the Kylo Ren helmet has zero to do with this thread. I have that Kylo helmet and please tell me whats mediocre about the paint job. Is it personal preference? Rocketeer DOES DELIVER as he will with this project. I get that you guys are getting antsy and want your jetpack, trust me its worth the wait.

Im a bit confused here. Are you getting a Rocketeer jetpack? your experience with the Kylo Ren helmet has zero to do with this thread. I have that Kylo helmet and please tell me whats mediocre about the paint job. Is it personal preference? Rocketeer DOES DELIVER as he will with this project. I get that you guys are getting antsy and want your jetpack, trust me its worth the wait.

I was stating what happened with my interaction with him which i have a right to do. First I am not going to get in a pissing contest with you about it. Second he should have the courtesy to answer for himself not having you as his watch dog. Third the price that people pay for these props there is a level of expectation on quality and accuracy. I have purchased multiple props here, some from him and have been happy. I am sorry if you took offense but he did not deliver. Have a nice night.

I was stating what happened with my interaction with him which i have a right to do. First I am not going to get in a pissing contest with you about it. Second he should have the courtesy to answer for himself not having you as his watch dog. Third the price that people pay for these props there is a level of expectation on quality and accuracy. I have purchased multiple props here, some from him and have been happy. I am sorry if you took offense but he did not deliver. Have a nice night.

I will. Thank You

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curtis isn't posting on the RPF much, but he is still making progress on these. I don't want to share things out of turn on his behalf, but I can say that I've seen some more progress on the engines and pack master since the last photo update here. I let Curtis mold and recreate this stunt pack in "hero" form because he was the best person for the job. The best "mechanical" or non-organic replicas I've received in my decades in this hobby have all come from him, and his user name shows his affinity for this particular prop. He's wanted this pack since 1991 as much as any of us, and he's taking the time to get it right. I'm good with that, for my part! Good things come to those who wait.

PM must have been a mistake, Sorry for the inconvenience.
harleyx, if you're no longer interested in selling your spot, please let me know so I can reallocate my funds to one of my other projects. Otherwise, I have funds ready to send to you (as stated in my last PM).

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still interested in selling my spot to the first person who wants it !
PM me on how to proceed and that the Rocketeer understands you taking my slot.
My deposit was $300.00.

Nice packs!!

These will go great with the electronics kits Valor is offering for the Rocketeer packs! (since there is so much room inside.. I dont believe the kits are for a specific version or anything.. so universal install/use regardless of where the pack comes from)

Hey everyone, sorry for the inconsistent updates here.. I have sent everyone on the list updates. I have been taking pics constantly though, just seems like every time I go to do an update I am dealing with something else, like floods and car accidents.. just small things like that.... anyway here are some pics for an update.

I will edit this post over the next day or 2 putting comments in for the pictures to explain what is going on. I am making consistent progress on the pack though.. just super tough to try and get an accurate hero pack when most stuff hasn't been identified or cant be found and needs to be re invented :)

IMG_0879.jpgIMG_0880.jpgIMG_0881.jpgIMG_0882.jpg
IMG_0893.jpgIMG_0891.jpgIMG_0889.jpgIMG_0887.jpgIMG_0886.jpgIMG_0885(1).jpgIMG_0894.jpg
IMG_8370.jpgView attachment 815793View attachment 815792IMG_8371.jpgView attachment 815794

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back