Interest Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***Deposits closed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Westies14

Master Member
Picked up something exciting for Curtis to reference for the harnesses : A genuine vintage upper buckle! I'll be sending it up to him with the rest of the metal fans for the center holes. I know this project has taken a long time to come to fruition, but I do think it's going to be well worth the wait. As the person who initiated the run by sending up the production pack I'm as excited as anyone else here to see it completed. I think we're getting into the home stretch!

s-l1600-6.jpgs-l1600-7.jpg

Magnus Darcrider

*******, how did I miss this!

Project looks amazing. An accurate harness is one of my holy grails.

If a slot opens up, I would be interested.

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

MTB

Thats my buckle! You got that on eBay right? I know that scratch on that black table, it's my kitchen table.

Since then I got this........

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Westies14

Master Member
OF COURSE you're on the RPF! Yes, I was your buyer for the upper buckle! Thanks again - it's gonna make this run (and my finished pack) even better...

Thats my buckle! You got that on eBay right? I know that scratch on that black table, it's my kitchen table.

Since then I got this........

I'm also working on 3d printing my rocket//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/d0e7e7a5a0dc3d579c7805896981d47a.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/f7dabca55dc63bf8bb347ff0f069afdd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: MTB

Westies14

Master Member
Curtis is working hard on it :)

37358768_10160945813575727_4102988902183206912_n.jpg

Hopefully he doesn't mind my sharing that image of his tabletop... He gave me a breakdown of how many parts he'll be casting for engines, cone fins, vents, etc for each kit. Sounds overwhelming to me, but I love that he's breaking it down into its best version for a clean cast/build!

markpoon

Sr Member
hi TheRocketeer,

can you update us on the status of this project? I sent my $300 deposit on 5/19/17, being patient is one thing but I think we're entitled to some kind of updates, you can't expect us to wait indefinitely right? if you'e not going to deliver the rocket packs within the next few months, I would like my $ back...

Red7

Man, I wish I knew about this run so I could have gotten in on it!!! CRAAAAAAP!! I always miss out on this stuff!!!! :facepalm

framed

Curtis is working hard on it :)

View attachment 834297

Hopefully he doesn't mind my sharing that image of his tabletop... He gave me a breakdown of how many parts he'll be casting for engines, cone fins, vents, etc for each kit. Sounds overwhelming to me, but I love that he's breaking it down into its best version for a clean cast/build!

that looks awesome!!!