Robocop Prop replica Thread!

I have to back up what Steve and Thomas said. Bruce is a great guy, very talented and a man of his word. I've known him around 9 years also and had some great stuff from him.

I sculpted up some Robo Gloves back in 2001 when there were none available for Bruce's suit and I used to post on the Robo Archive forum quite a bit. I don't visit there much now for the same reason as Steve, it's not what it used to be.

I've had two Robo suits from Bruce, both now sold I'm sad to say to get me out of a few holes, cash wise, but they we're both fantastic.

To get back on topic though, here is one of Bruce's Robo reveal heads I painted up for a guy who I sold one of my Robo suits to:-

http://www.yourmovecreep.co.uk/portfolio/robo3.htm

Cheers,

John

awesome collections :thumbsup

wouldnt mind adding a robo helmet to the ever growing collection

any one mind sharing the secret on where to get such a great piece

Thomas man. Just stop. It's just not fair. I can't handle any more photos of your AWESOMENESS! STOP! :lol:lol:lol

I wanna come over and play man!

Reveal Robocop Bust

IMG_1565.jpg

I love your collection..Absolutely amazing.

Where did you get your glass cases?

Some look like from ikea, but where did you get the big glass case with the full figure robo?

brilliant thread and great collections
I still have my robo sculpt to finish, been working on this for a couple of years, good thing its plastilene, i'll finish it one day, plus i have helmet moulds i still haven't used yet
IMG_0007-5-1-1.jpg

114_0225.jpg

Once i get some decent referance on the armour i plan on doing a display bust of robo, just the upper armour, haven't got room for a full statue

After sending my screenused TV Robocop helmet to a better home:thumbsup, I needed SOME helmet to sit next to my screenused shoes. I decided, for now, to paint up one of those cheapie vinyl kits on eBay. Its decent for a display piece:

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

Last edited:
wow. fabulous robo collections. anyone done, or have robo parts ripped up as in robo 2? or some battle damaged parts. great stuff.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back