Robocop Prop replica Thread!

godaiking

Don't see many threads here about Robocop. I'm about to get my helmet kit from David Knox/Anticlaus soon and going to be starting an accurate looking Peter Weller mouth sculpt to accompany it. Pretty excited about it.

Just wanted to see eveybody's Robocop prop replica collections. Anyone got pics. :love

-Joe

Mine so Far........!!

IMG_1109.jpg

Auto9Finished3.jpg

Auto9Finished2.jpg

I'm a HUGE RoboCop fan, but I've got nothing to show for it, unfortunately... I've got boxes of Robo stuff, but nothing prop related, mostly press kits, books, magazines, action figures, etc..

Single-handedly my favorite film of all time. I've spent more time researching the RoboCop franchise than most study their major in college. :lol

Great collections guys!!
I haven't seen Robocop in years, a re-watch is in order i think.
Just out of interest, does anybody still make Robocop replicas?

Last edited:
Great collections guys!!
I haven't seen Robocop in years, a re-watch is in order i think.
Just out of interest, does anybody still make Robocop replicas?

There's a guy on the Robocop Archive forum (goes by Anticlaus) that I just bought a helmet kit from. Here's a pic of it on another user:

helmOn3.jpg

This image sold me. Kit is currently enroute to my address. :love

-Joe

That is a killer Robocop kit.

I always really liked it when people add the purple & blue highlights in the paint work.

There's a guy on the Robocop Archive forum (goes by Anticlaus) that I just bought a helmet kit from. Here's a pic of it on another user:

helmOn3.jpg

This image sold me. Kit is currently enroute to my address. :love

-Joe

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back