Robocop new project

4505marcel

Decided to give Robocop a go, brought the KSC airsoft auto 9 the other day and have just brought a nearly new Bruce hansing suit from a guy in the States, really quite excited about this costume as Ive always liked the charector.
Heres some pictures of the Auto 9
DSC05562.jpg

DSC05563.jpg

I can't wait to see this. I've been searching for posts on this forum for a Robocop costume. I would have though more folks would attempt this.

JUst brought a second hand Bruce Hansing suit as new ones are very hard to come by, so il post up some pics when it arrives. Just got to source some upgrade parts now

hi everyone ..new here.. give milbo a shout on robocop archive or his site which is robocop uk, he does the upgrades + hes a top bloke.
(where did ya get the ksc)

THe gun is quite heavy, but a nice weight. Biggest preblem is holding the gun with the uber thick robo gloves, but as Mattblak has said milbos website www.robocop.co.uk have some upgrade abb sections and gloves but he doesnt do the ali parts any more, I have found some on the robo archives site that are being made now.
Any way heres my suit

DSC05654.jpg

DSC05653.jpg

DSC05651.jpg

I love the Robocop suit! Had a chance to buy one a year or so ago, and didn't...price was right, just waited too long...man I regret not picking that up.
Congrats on the suit looks great.
mike

hey nice purchase mate,
looks like its been foam lined too,
whats next voice amp maybe, if you want to look into a soundboard i can point you in the right direction anyway congrats matey.

THis was how it came to me, all the foam is gone now so I can get into it as its abit tight:lol

I yet to redo all the straps and add my shoes to the feet to get it wearable so no pics just yet:rolleyes

THAT SUIT IS CRAP! you should mail to me so you dont have to look at it anymore. LOL!!

ive always wanted a robosuit Looks great!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back