robo3687's Officer K Coat Build - Blade Runner 2049 (Update: 15th Dec 2020)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

robo3687

Sr Member
It's been about a year now without a proper update. I'd love to know how these turned out.

I think now our best hope is to ping asavage himself and see if he can get some pics for us of the one I sent him. It’s the only one of the 2 that got finished. Well, technically the second one is made, but I left the main collar off and kept it with a short collar and kept it grey.

robo3687

Sr Member
Believe it or not, I actually have an update.

I spotted the coat in the back of a Tested video the other day.

As a channel patron, I recently asked Adam whether he'd done any weathering on the coat and to my eye it looks like he might have (the collar fur looks darker). Now I don't know 100% for sure, and I'm wary of jinxing it, but it's possible there's a video coming, so stay tuned.

coat.jpg

robo3687

Sr Member
that's very much a possibility. I thought I'd actually lost where I'd stored the pattern but I stumbled across them when I was looking through an old laptop the other day.

I'll still have to go through and see what sort of state they're in, but it's on the to-do list.

robo3687

Sr Member
Just saw the latest ask Adam where he mentions a K coat he had made and will do a show and tell on! Hope that's yours!
I do believe it is. He looked over to the pool table when he mentioned it, which is where I thought saw it in previous videos...so hopefully it is.

LetMeSew

that's very much a possibility. I thought I'd actually lost where I'd stored the pattern but I stumbled across them when I was looking through an old laptop the other day.

I'll still have to go through and see what sort of state they're in, but it's on the to-do list.
Any update on the pattern? I'd love to buy it from you!

robo3687

Sr Member
Well this is only *mildly* embarrassing…the more I look at it, the more I’m not convinced it’s my coat.

I took a shot of my twin coat (still unfinished), at a similar angle and yeah, I dunno. Some stuff matches up, but the sleeves look…different. The sleeves on the one in the shop look like they are bigger around, and are maybe rotated inwards a little? That could just be the hanger as well…

The shop one appears to be coated and weathered too, which could be messing with my perception of it. Also, it looks like the main collar has been detached from the lapel on the left side and some of the lapel fur has been unpicked too.

not really sure what to make of it.

3B627335-CABC-43A0-9034-6360E5650562.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.